Other > General Gaming

Baldur's Gate III

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mercy:
Super necro, but I know at least Mo has been playing. I think it has lived up to expectations. Been having a total blast.

Mo:

--- Quote from: Mercy on August 26, 2023, 07:41:19 PM ---Super necro, but I know at least Mo has been playing. I think it has lived up to expectations. Been having a total blast.

--- End quote ---

Oh man. I'm 80 hours in and not at Moonrise yet. So far it's 10/10 with potential to hit 11 if it opens up more when we get to Baldur's Gate. I'm loving the story also, Selune and Shar have always been my favorites and I actually started a new D&D campaign earlier this year playing a cleric of Selune who's mission it is to reconcile the twin goddess. So it's nice to see BG3 focus on that particular conflict (I've avoided every possible spoiler, please no spoilers!). I actually designed the Dream Visitor to be that character so I'll be using BG3 story on how she ends up to influence my D&D char.

Mercy:

--- Quote from: Mo on September 06, 2023, 03:34:58 PM ---Oh man. I'm 80 hours in and not at Moonrise yet. So far it's 10/10 with potential to hit 11 if it opens up more when we get to Baldur's Gate. I'm loving the story also, Selune and Shar have always been my favorites and I actually started a new D&D campaign earlier this year playing a cleric of Selune who's mission it is to reconcile the twin goddess. So it's nice to see BG3 focus on that particular conflict (I've avoided every possible spoiler, please no spoilers!). I actually designed the Dream Visitor to be that character so I'll be using BG3 story on how she ends up to influence my D&D char.

--- End quote ---

Dude, I'm running three separate BG3 campaigns right now. Just alternating between characters lol. I got to act 3 on my first one and started a second, then realized I missed like 75% of act 1's areas!

Mo:
lol which areas did you miss in Act 1?

Mercy:
Basically everything outside of the druids and goblins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version