Other > Random Ranting

I made a post...

<< < (2/2)

420:
I went in to the dentist today (standard cleaning), and she told me her husband got an infection in his lower lip that swelled up and covered his upper lip. "He had like two lower lips." He's now using kid's toothpaste because it's less aggravating. She said the Aim kids toothpaste works.

Soul Sojourner:
IN his lip? Never had that problem. I also don't get issues with my front lower teeth, I'm not sure what you have to consume to cause issues there, but soda isn't it, the drink usually passes over them and hits the back teeth. Unless you're a swisher... why the fuck would you swish soda? haha My front bottoms are my best teeth, pretty much pristine, even.

420:

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on June 23, 2016, 01:01:52 PM ---IN his lip? Never had that problem. I also don't get issues with my front lower teeth, I'm not sure what you have to consume to cause issues there, but soda isn't it, the drink usually passes over them and hits the back teeth. Unless you're a swisher... why the fuck would you swish soda? haha My front bottoms are my best teeth, pretty much pristine, even.

--- End quote ---
Front bottoms get the most stains from coffee drinkers. I don't drink coffee so I haven't had that problem.

Soul Sojourner:
Same here, hate the taste. Not a big tea drinker either, although occasionally I'll try to be healthy and drink it, but it has to have honey and lemon juice, with preferably too much lemon juice for most people. Haha.

I know some people who try that apple cider vinegar shit. Nope. Nuh uh, none of that shit. I tried some straight once. Never again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version