Other > General Gaming

Saints Row

(1/1)

Soul Sojourner:
The Saints Row franchise and all of it's DLC is available on Steam right now for only $17. This includes all DLC and all games except for Saints Row 1, because that was an Xbox 360 exclusive.

I seriously highly recommend this franchise. Especially to people who enjoy GTA. If you thought GTA V was good and had the best ability to customize you've seen yet... Saints Row did that on game #1, and only got better from there.

Admittedly, Saints Row 3 gets a little over-frivolous, but it's still awesome and a very good game. Saints Row 4 takes it too far. It's still a lot of fun, but, like I said too far. And I haven't tried Gat out of Hell yet, because 4 kind of left a sour taste in my mouth.

But, even getting 3 with all of it's DLC is worth $17. Especially 2 and 3, let alone getting the others on top of that.

Mo:
Some franchises I just decide for whatever reason not to pay attention to it.  Saint's Row is one of those! There's just so many damn games to play and I always try to completely finish with one before I move to the next.

Currently on Cities:Skylines (fuck that's fun).  I have half a dozen other games in my Steam library to get to.   Also stepped away from Pillars of Eternity (recommend for old time Infinity Engine fun). Gotta get back to that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version