Author Topic: Saints Row  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Saints Row
« on: December 23, 2015, 10:43:21 AM »
The Saints Row franchise and all of it's DLC is available on Steam right now for only $17. This includes all DLC and all games except for Saints Row 1, because that was an Xbox 360 exclusive.

I seriously highly recommend this franchise. Especially to people who enjoy GTA. If you thought GTA V was good and had the best ability to customize you've seen yet... Saints Row did that on game #1, and only got better from there.

Admittedly, Saints Row 3 gets a little over-frivolous, but it's still awesome and a very good game. Saints Row 4 takes it too far. It's still a lot of fun, but, like I said too far. And I haven't tried Gat out of Hell yet, because 4 kind of left a sour taste in my mouth.

But, even getting 3 with all of it's DLC is worth $17. Especially 2 and 3, let alone getting the others on top of that.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Re: Saints Row
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 02:54:54 PM »
Some franchises I just decide for whatever reason not to pay attention to it.  Saint's Row is one of those! There's just so many damn games to play and I always try to completely finish with one before I move to the next.

Currently on Cities:Skylines (fuck that's fun).  I have half a dozen other games in my Steam library to get to.   Also stepped away from Pillars of Eternity (recommend for old time Infinity Engine fun). Gotta get back to that one.