Other > General Gaming

Sword Coast Legends

<< < (2/2)

420:
No, I've been busy with Wolfenstein: Old Blood (but like with New Order I can't kill the final boss). Then Diablo 3 had a big patch that added a new area and Kanai's Cube, which is a huge game changer. And on November 10 Fallout 4 comes out, so I'll be busy with that for awhile.

Mo:
I Wish Listed it.  I just installed Pillars of Eternity, an Obsidian developed Infinity Engine (or at least it looks like it) game.  Just played 20 mins or so.

After that there's Divity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.  I played the regular edition a year ago, quite a good RPG if you ask me.  Then I may take a look at the DnD one.

Elessar Telrunya:
Same. I'm currently have fun with Warhammer: Vermintide. It's a first person co-op game focused on meelee combat against hordes of enemies while completing missions. It's got RPG elements, but is pretty light on story. the missions are quite fun though.

Elessar Telrunya:
Sword Coast Legends is free this Thursday 10am PST through next Tuesday 10am PST. Does anyone want to try it out together?

(The game will also be discounted to $19.99 for a brief period immediately after.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version