Author Topic: 2.1.0 Is Out and +100% Gold  (Read 5520 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
2.1.0 Is Out and +100% Gold
« on: August 28, 2014, 01:33:50 PM »
The big patch is finally here and we got a +100% bonus gold drop. Not sure how long that will last.

Sony and Battle.net are experiencing a denial of service attack from some group of fucktards so there may be connection problems. I played yesterday and had no connection issues.

I only tried my primary Demon Hunter. The added timer on Preparation/Punishment is somewhat annoying and the change to Awareness passive made me switch to Blood Vengeance, which offset the timer on Preparation a bit by giving me more overall Hatred.

Oh, and we get another stash tab to cram with all the shit we should be parting anyway!

I'll post again once I've checked out all my characters.

EDIT: Don't know how I missed this article:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/15487813/double-your-treasure-double-your-fun-8-26-2014

To celebrate the arrival of this major content update, all players who log into Diablo III this week on Windows or Mac will not only receive a +100% bonus to Gold Find, but all Treasure Goblin spawns in the game have been doubled! (As with our previous buff, please note that the Gold Find bonus will stack multiplicatively with existing bonuses including those provided by items and Paragon points.)
This bonus Gold Find and double Treasure Goblin period begins in the Americas region today, August 26, and ends on Tuesday, September 2, at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:36:57 PM by 420 »