Author Topic: Dane Bright  (Read 5640 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Dane Bright
« on: May 28, 2014, 12:50:44 PM »
There is an article on b.net talking about finding Dane Bright, a merchant that very rarely spawns but sells legendary and set crafting plans. Best place to farm for him is the Northern Highlands because it is so small.

GUIDE: Bright Here Bright Now

Anyway, I decided to look for him after I read the article and I got him on the first try!

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Re: Dane Bright
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 03:09:45 PM »
Haha lucky duck.  You didn't take a screenshot of his wares? Guess you'll have to find him again.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dane Bright
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 08:45:13 PM »
Well, the thing is that when you buy the one legendary/set plan from him, if you leave the area (go back to town, do some bounties, etc.), his inventory will reset after 15 minutes. So I got 4 plans in an hour, before going to lunch this morning by simply TPing to town, setting a 15 min. timer then going afk to make coffee, or take a shower or whatever, then go back and buy another plan.

Unfortunately, it seem he only sells plans for legendary/set items level 60 and below, so there is really no reason to farm him unless you want to forge items for new characters you are trying to level.

I really hope in a future patch they make crafted legendary and set items scale to the character level, just like normal drops.