Author Topic: Hulu Exclusive TV  (Read 6846 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Hulu Exclusive TV
« on: September 30, 2013, 09:10:49 PM »
There are a couple hilarious Hulu exclusive shows that Throbble and I have been watching recently.

These shows are free, they do not require a Hulu Plus account to watch:

Quick Draw (8 Episodes)
Wild west comedy set in Great Bend, Kansas (near Dodge City). The writers write all the overarching plot and scenes but all the dialog is improvised.

It's got a Harvard educated sheriff who is new to town, a whore house run by his girlfriend, an uneducated but insightful deputy, and an undertaker who got the job because he's good at making boxes.

Moone Boy (6 Episodes)
Co-written and co-staring Chris O'Dowd. (Roy from the IT Crowd.) It's about a naive 12-year-old boy from a fucked up family in 1989 who has an imaginary friend named Sean Murphy (Chis O'Dowd). Good stuff.

EDIT: Restored the description for Moone Boy which was cut off by an invalid apostrophe.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:54:31 PM by 420 »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Re: Hulu Exclusive TV
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 01:42:15 PM »
We don't have Hulu in Canada.  We also are relegated to a crappy version of the thing you call "Netflix".

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »
Quick Draw looks good. It's hard to fit in the time for a TV series but I watch Stewart & Colbert on Hulu because there's a lot I can skip through while still being entertained.  I'm watching a lot of the shows on Geek & Sundry and Cinemassacre.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 09:03:23 PM »
We don't have Hulu in Canada.  We also are relegated to a crappy version of the thing you call "Netflix".
Netflix is the crappy version. I signed up for it recently and they only stream shit movies. Anything actually worth watching has to be mailed to you on a DVD. No thanks.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 10:55:37 PM »
Yeah, they pissed off most of their consumer base a while back when they split the shipping and streaming services into separate bills. You used to pay the same price to get both services...