Guild Wars 2 > Guild Wars 2 General

Fastest Selling MMO

(1/2) > >>

420:
According to an infographic posted my Arenanet, Guild Wars 2 is the fastest selling MMO of all time.

Check it out here: Guild Wars 2: The First Year

Elessar Telrunya:
Saw the headline a while back, but I didn't see the inforgraphic. Interesting, especially some of the in game demographic breakdowns. I'm not surprised warriors lead in profession breakdowns - they have by far the strongest damage output, but I'm surprised mesmers and engineers are way at the end...

Mo:
Pretty sure GW2 went gang busters in sales in the first month or two (plus pre-sales were big).  I highly doubt the rest of the 10 months were spectacular.  There was also a period of refunds.

420:

--- Quote from: Mo on August 30, 2013, 11:01:53 AM ---There was also a period of refunds.

--- End quote ---
For what?

I've only been able to return one video game because I had a good reason: Everquest didn't say that it required a credit card on the box and I didn't have one at the time. Otherwise the store wouldn't take it back.

Mo:
Because they bullshited people into thinking GW2 was a "different" MMO and didn't require grinding etc etc. 

So when they added massive amounts of grind to the game they refunded people for the false advertising.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version