Author Topic: Just felt like showing these off...  (Read 5252 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just felt like showing these off...
« on: April 10, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »
I made a new wallpaper a few weeks ago. I typically always make my own wallpapers and whatnot, but it's been awhile since I've been in a creative mood and I realized I hadn't gotten around to creating a wallpaper for my current resolution yet (after a switched monitors quite some time back on my old computer). So I typically make something that usually says "Ama-Gi Society" or "Soul Sojourner" but there are some "character" names I like to use in games a lot and decided I would actually make a wallpaper with the most common one. This also happened to be my main character in Path of Exile, so I themed it accordingly and added a few PoE exclusive elements.

My main character is a Marauder, so if you look you can see text for that as well as the Marauder's head in one of the letters. I typically make an entire image from scratch sometimes employing bits and pieces of other images in it in different ways, but this time the entire background image was found elsewhere. It just looked too good for what I wanted to do to pass up.

The second one is an old one for my old monitor/resolution, it's theme is obvious. The third one is themed similar to the second one, the cuneiform on the wallpaper means "ama-gi." The fourth one is themed as album art for a song I created, the mushroom is a tattoo done by someone not me; it was just a sketch, I did everything else to it.

1280x768
1280x800
1280x800
1920x1080

Edit: Right Click and view in a different tab to see the whole image if it's cut-off.
Edit: Tried re-uploading the Je'valla one because the quality was lost, still lost. It's now the fourth one, instead of the first one.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 02:26:04 PM by Soul Sojourner »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Re: Just felt like showing these off...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 01:51:31 PM »
hehe very nice!!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Just felt like showing these off...
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
I just noticed the quality on those images has been severely damaged after upload. Just imagine them without the shitty pixels. lol.

Edit: Meh, the one that looks really bad is the Je'valla Dyskord one, I tried re-uploading it but no success. Oh well.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 02:24:43 PM by Soul Sojourner »