Guild Wars 2 > Guild Wars 2 General

Pre-Order

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mo:
DVDs? So 90s.

It worked! Downloading client now :)

Elessar Telrunya:
Huzzah!  They recently said that the servers might go up as much as 3 hours early so that they can make sure everything's up and running properly by the promised headstart time, so I might be sitting around that night to jump on (granted, that's only if I'm not working a closing shift that night).  Let me know what name you're using when you get in.  Remember, Isle of Janthir!

Mo:
My screen name is Cochy.8605

My first character will be Ribs, Human or Norn (Human most likely), Guardian.  Are char names two words like GW1?  I plan to make Mo shortly there after, Asura, Necromancer.

Elessar Telrunya:
Mine is etelrunya.5130, but I don't remember if I ever successfully used that format to add to my contacts.  I always ended up using character names.  Also, character names can be one word in GW2.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to make Enelya Telrunya first, but I'm still debating whether I want her to be a guardian or an elementalist.  I do want to make an elementalist eventually, but I think I'm leaning towards making her a guardian.  I know I'm going to make Gin Swift a human mesmer, and Alasse Telrunya a sylvari ranger though.

You might want to poke through what racial skills are available to each race, because it might impact what profession/race combos you want.

Elessar Telrunya:
There's another stress test tomorrow from noon-4pm Pacific time tomorrow if you have time and want to poke around and try things out before launch.  I'll probably be on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version