Author Topic: Diablo III Builds Discussion  (Read 6630 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Diablo III Builds Discussion
« on: August 11, 2012, 10:31:23 PM »
Post your conceptual or actual builds in this sub forum. Include skills, strategies, equipment, background stories, and whatever else for discussion.

I'll start us off with my Old School Whirlwind Barbarian build.

Each build should have its own post so we can reply with questions, comments, and suggestions about that build.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 10:33:01 PM by 420 »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Diablo III Builds Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 06:24:38 PM »
I've put off posting more builds since I've done some major rework with all my characters due to the changes to skills in 1.0.4 and in anticipation of the changes to skills in 1.0.5.

Once 1.0.5 is out and I have a chance to test my new builds I'll edit the existing posts and add new posts with the rest of my characters.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 11:19:16 PM »
I've put off posting more builds since I've done some major rework with all my characters due to the changes to skills in 1.0.4 and in anticipation of the changes to skills in 1.0.5.

Once 1.0.5 is out and I have a chance to test my new builds I'll edit the existing posts and add new posts with the rest of my characters.

We forgive you!

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 03:03:26 PM »
It's time to start looking at what Reaper of Souls has done to my builds. All of mine went through some changes before the update but now things have changed dramatically and some of my old builds just can't hack it. So have a look at the changes I am making.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition