Diablo III > Diablo III General

Screenshots!

(1/70) > >>

420:
Post D3 Screenshots here. (This, of course, includes items you want to show off.)

Here is a rare ring that dropped for me in normal after killing Zoltun Kulle.

Soul Sojourner:
You can look at other peeps equipment through their profile.

All my shit is rare, and has been rare for some time now, I need some goddamn legendary items. lol.

Nice ring, btw.

420:

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on May 26, 2012, 10:24:00 PM ---You can look at other peeps equipment through their profile.
--- End quote ---
I doubt anyone is going to inspect every equipped item on all 10 of my characters. And you can't see what's in the inventory or stash.

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on May 26, 2012, 10:24:00 PM ---All my shit is rare, and has been rare for some time now, I need some goddamn legendary items. lol.

--- End quote ---
Got this one on Thursday (I didn't dye them, they just come all bright golden like that.):

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: 420 on May 27, 2012, 02:12:49 PM ---I doubt anyone is going to inspect every equipped item on all 10 of my characters. And you can't see what's in the inventory or stash.
Got this one on Thursday (I didn't dye them, they just come all bright golden like that.):

--- End quote ---
Too late, I did that awhile ago. I was checkin' out everybody's shit. Sept, I'm sure it's all different by now. Although, I have had a couple items myself for a long freakin time....

Mo:
I haven't found any Legendary stuff yet :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version