Neverwinter Nights > NwN General

Kickstarter RPG based on NWN mods

<< < (3/6) > >>

Mo:

--- Quote from: SubBassman on March 27, 2012, 02:14:56 AM ---420

I'm not sure you are following the facts here.

-I made 2 mods for NWN1, each took me more than 4000 hours of work. For free. (just like the mods you linked)

-The game in the title is BASED on these mods, in other words, it's the 3rd one.

-Since NWN1 is an obsolete game now, but the kickstarter game is already written, I'm trying to
present it to the public. Unfortunately, the models, areas, musics and whatnot won't create themselves.

--- End quote ---

I think 420 understands quite well.  Any case, thank you for reaching out to our community.  Like I said before, I do not mind this topic and will even check out your Kickstarter project.  I would like to avoid this devolving into an argument of any kind, so would everyone please be mindful of this in further posts to this topic.

SubBassman:

--- Quote from: Mo on March 27, 2012, 11:01:28 AM ---I think 420 understands quite well.  Any case, thank you for reaching out to our community.  Like I said before, I do not mind this topic and will even check out your Kickstarter project.  I would like to avoid this devolving into an argument of any kind, so would everyone please be mindful of this in further posts to this topic.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Mo

I really really want to avoid comparing mods in this thread and I'd like to ask everyone to follow this code of conduct. Thanks.

There was an update anyway and there's gonna be another one soon with convo samples.

SubBassman:

Check out update 6:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1424869054/tortured-hearts-or-how-i-saved-the-universe-again

Thank you

Mercy:
The video makes me think of a browser based game. The only person who seems interested so far is HMH.

SubBassman:

--- Quote from: Mercy on March 30, 2012, 12:41:46 AM ---The video makes me think of a browser based game. The only person who seems interested so far is HMH.

--- End quote ---

What browser are you using? I mean... what kind of UFO gave it to you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version