Other > Discussion

Anybody Else...?

(1/9) > >>

Soul Sojourner:
Anybody else here financially dry? Broke as a joke? At the bottom of the barrel and it's lookin' pretty empty?

Shiiit. I checked my bank account online, -$15 and a crap ton of transactions pending, as well as more not yet entered. I had to skimp on the rent... and it still wasn't enough, so I just borrowed $100 from my dad to try and make it through till Wednesday, when I get a half a paycheck from my old job, and have to wait a week+ before I get one from my new job.

Plus almost $10,000 in medical bills! WOOHOO! My favorite. Yay, and now I owe my dad $150 too! YESS!!!

Know what? I blame that FUCKING LEVAQUIN! I spent about $800 on those fucking antibiotics to take the fuckers for a whole fucking month, only to have it NOT solve my problem, and then end up paying more to try steroids and all sorts of other shit which also did NOT solve my problem. That was the result of a $2,500+ medical bill from the doctor visit I got prescribed that shit. Add in the follow up doctor visits where I came in and said shit wasn't working and they gave me other shit, and eventually started treating me like I was making it up. Fucking assholes.

Whatever happened to a money back guarantee? Maybe they would think twice about prescribing you shit that doesn't work if the cost ends up coming back to them when it doesn't.

I also blame my wife a little bit for pulling some shit awhile back, which ended up costing me a few hundred, for basically no good reason at all.

I blame Newegg for advertising that Monitor... Microsoft, for being greedy fucks, my bank which will soon be my "old" bank, cause they're shitheads. And I blame the fucking insurance assholes, for canceling my shit without fucking telling me, so I end up with a fucking dentist bill, and then being stupid fucking asshats and fucking me around as I am trying for over a year to get back on it, only to, in the end, fuck everyone over by changing all of their shit. Fuckheads.

Anybody else feel like bitching about some bullshit expenses, finances, or anything else related to not having money or getting fucked out of it?

P.S. Fuck you Bush, Fuck you Obama, Fuck you fucked up politician cock-sucking motherfuckers raping the economy and the lives of the tax-paying law-abiding citizens. Fuck your corrupted bullshit in the fucking ass. And fuck your fucking $5 gallon of milk. (thought I should add that to my rant)

EDIT: And to add to my rant:

Fuck you credit card issuing bastards for fucking advertising your shit to me everywhere and then when I actually fucking try to get a credit card deny me every fucking time. You fucking shits.

Mo:
Oh man.  Glad I live in Canada with universal medicare.  We don't see medical bills like that here.  Anyway, ya I'm spending more than I want to.  I'd like to be saving more.

Soul Sojourner:
Ha! Another reason to move to Canada! :P

Mercy:
Seriously... Fiancee and I have been looking at places in Montreal and Stockholm. Obviously the latter is not in Canada, but :P.

Soul Sojourner:
Well, if I was to seriously move there, I would likely move to Montreal, as I have a friend that lives there, and Mo lives there too! :P I know my wife wants to be around her family though... guess we gotta convince them all to move to Canada. lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version