LucidMagic > News & Annoucements

LM Move

(1/2) > >>

Mo:
If you notice the site down during periods of the next couple of weeks do not be alarmed.  I am moving it over to an online web host for some time as I will be moving into a new condo some time next month.

420:
Thanks for the heads-up!

Soul Sojourner:
Ok.

Mo:
Forum files are being transferred now.  You may still post but do not upload any pictures or other files as they will probably get lost when we switch over.

420:

--- Quote from: Mo on July 26, 2010, 03:54:33 PM ---Forum files are being transferred now.  You may still post but do not upload any pictures or other files as they will probably get lost when we switch over.

--- End quote ---
Does this transfer affect LotGD? I tried to play it this morning and got this error: "Unable to connect to the database server. Sorry it didn't work out."

And what a lame-ass error message, "Sorry it didn't work out."... really?!?! Whoever wrote that error message epic failed. Throbble writes them for a living and one of the first rules is, don't add any cute/humorous/superfluous text. People that get errors are in no mood for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version