Author Topic: LM Move  (Read 20434 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
LM Move
« on: July 21, 2010, 10:19:24 AM »
If you notice the site down during periods of the next couple of weeks do not be alarmed.  I am moving it over to an online web host for some time as I will be moving into a new condo some time next month.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LM Move
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 12:38:15 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 07:08:03 PM »
Ok.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 03:54:33 PM »
Forum files are being transferred now.  You may still post but do not upload any pictures or other files as they will probably get lost when we switch over.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »
Forum files are being transferred now.  You may still post but do not upload any pictures or other files as they will probably get lost when we switch over.
Does this transfer affect LotGD? I tried to play it this morning and got this error: "Unable to connect to the database server. Sorry it didn't work out."

And what a lame-ass error message, "Sorry it didn't work out."... really?!?! Whoever wrote that error message epic failed. Throbble writes them for a living and one of the first rules is, don't add any cute/humorous/superfluous text. People that get errors are in no mood for it.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 01:14:04 PM »
Does this transfer affect LotGD? I tried to play it this morning and got this error: "Unable to connect to the database server. Sorry it didn't work out."

And what a lame-ass error message, "Sorry it didn't work out."... really?!?! Whoever wrote that error message epic failed. Throbble writes them for a living and one of the first rules is, don't add any cute/humorous/superfluous text. People that get errors are in no mood for it.

Heheh ya well I didn't write that.  You're right LoTGD is down.  I will bring it back up.  Are you the only one enjoying it still? :P

EDIT: Should be fixed now.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 02:16:32 PM by Mo »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 08:53:20 PM »
Heheh ya well I didn't write that.  You're right LoTGD is down.  I will bring it back up.  Are you the only one enjoying it still? :P
Yup, Throbble stopped like a month ago but I'm still plugging away, 24 dragon kills and well on my way to 25. All bow before Principality FourTwoZero! (I guess they ran out of good titles after "Archangel".)

Thanks for bringing it back up.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 11:25:41 PM »
Aren't you busy playing SCII?

Or have you played too much beta? :P