Neverwinter Nights > NwN General

NWN & NWN 2

(1/6) > >>

Ser Red Ronnet Connington:
Hey guys is anyone playing both NWN or NWN2? I've just got back and finished my 3rd year at university and was curious as to whats happening here? I take it GS is down as per usual, my server obviously is, and I would assume throbbleserv is still going.

I was considering playing NWN2 single player and online. Is it worth it? Is it fixed for multiplayer? Does anyone play it?

420:

--- Quote from: Ser Red Ronnet Connington on June 27, 2010, 06:37:45 PM ---Hey guys is anyone playing both NWN or NWN2? I've just got back and finished my 3rd year at university and was curious as to whats happening here? I take it GS is down as per usual, my server obviously is, and I would assume throbbleserv is still going.

I was considering playing NWN2 single player and online. Is it worth it? Is it fixed for multiplayer? Does anyone play it?

--- End quote ---
Throbbleserv is indeed still running and I've added some fun things since you last visited, including a fully scalable set of quests where the creature's levels, the treasure, the gold/xp rewards and the DCs of locks/traps/saves/skill checks all scale to the level of your PC. Look for Sir Aelthas the Purple Dragon Knight in the Guest Quarters in Smith Hold City Center. He'll get you started.

A couple days ago I also added a new device to the Public Forge called the M.O.R.T.E. which has a lot of potential for fun times.

Nothing has changed about NWN2. Obsidian has moved on to fuck up another sequel, Fallout: New Vegas. Potentially a 3rd franchise for them to kill.

Mo:
I happened to really enjoy the single-player NWN2 campaign and found the two expansions really good as well.  I think it's worth while playing as a single player game.

Mercy:
I had to format recently and lost nwn and nwn2. :( I have been crazy some nwn lately too lol. Does anyone have windows 7 and play nwn?

420:

--- Quote from: Mercy on August 22, 2010, 05:40:42 PM --- Does anyone have windows 7 and play nwn?

--- End quote ---
I don't have Win 7 but I hear there is no problems as far as conflicts or anything like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version