Author Topic: Hellgate: London Returning to North America This Year  (Read 13066 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Hellgate: London Returning to North America This Year
« on: January 19, 2010, 01:23:52 PM »
Game Banshee posted a press release by HanbitSoft stating that they have acquired the rights to distribute to North America and Europe from Namco Bandai.

What do you want to bet that they won't restore our characters or honor the lifetime subscription?

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Re: Hellgate: London Returning to North America This Year
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »
This game deserves to die.  If they don't restore your chars etc there's little point to continue playing this antiquated nonsense.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 06:39:04 PM »
This whole ordeal is a joke. A very poor joke.

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 10:43:22 PM »
Game Banshee posted a press release by HanbitSoft stating that they have acquired the rights to distribute to North America and Europe from Namco Bandai.

What do you want to bet that they won't restore our characters or honor the lifetime subscription?

I seriously doubt that information even exists anymore.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 09:37:15 AM »
To be honest im looking forward to play Mythos way more than Hellgate, i mean hellgate could have been nice but that concept died along the way, Mythos was developed to test gameplay stuff from Hellgate and it turned out to be way more fun than the actual game. The Mythos CB barely had like 2 zones you could go but you could appreciate the gameplay quality, besides Mythos actually had a "real" diablo feel to it. Originally, it only had the Diablo II camera type but in the menu it had a "enable third person view" button that didnt work in cb, but seems they already implemented that.

Mythos Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZ19Y53FVI

@420, Its a different company and i bet they could careless about the saved data, 99% sure that everyone will have to start all over again, most likely theyre going to even have closed beta / open beta process in the way before actually openning oficially.

So in short i think you got totally "Flagshipped" :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:40:15 AM by tyrael084 »