Guild Wars > Guild Wars News

Guild Wars 2

<< < (2/13) > >>

Meclar:
They released some info and short clips of elementalist spells

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/

I was hoping, seeing as how it'll be in the future from the current GW, that the eles would have even less clothes but I guess that's not the case.

Elessar Telrunya:
Ahhh, cheesy dialogue - my ears!  It looks cool, but the elementalist sounds a lot more like the sorceress from D2 now.  I hope they release more information soon.

420:

--- Quote from: Elessar Telrunya on April 28, 2010, 05:53:45 PM ---Ahhh, cheesy dialogue - my ears!  It looks cool, but the elementalist sounds a lot more like the sorceress from D2 now.  I hope they release more information soon.

--- End quote ---
True but I like the skill-based banter. Like "I'm so stunning." when using electricity based skills.

Too bad they are going to have to compete with Diablo 3 because I prefer Diablo's game style to GW. If I only have 2 or 3 friends on we can still complete all the quests and the items are a lot more diverse, allowing for people with the exact same builds to have completely different effects.

Meclar:

--- Quote ---If I only have 2 or 3 friends
--- End quote ---
This makes me roflmao

I'd like to get in on some D2 action but discs are MIA.  Except for the cinematics disc that bastard always tricks me into thinking I've found the play discs.

420:

--- Quote from: Meclar on April 28, 2010, 10:15:36 PM ---This makes me roflmao

I'd like to get in on some D2 action but discs are MIA.  Except for the cinematics disc that bastard always tricks me into thinking I've found the play discs.

--- End quote ---
All you need is the CD Key. Then you get an account on the New Battle.net and plug in all your Blizzard game CD Keys (Starcraft and newer only) and you can download a digital version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version