LucidMagic > News & Annoucements

Lucidmagic presents Legend of the Green Dragon!

(1/18) > >>

Mo:
I don't know how many of you remember or even know of a classic BBS game called LORD (Legend of the Red Dragon).  Well it was a very fun game back in the good 'ol days where we had no idea what "The Web" was.

I liked the game so much that I was going to start my very own BBS to host it.  That plan was derailed when a friend of mine who was helping me set up the server accidentally formatted the hard drive. 

Oh well.

There is some good news!  The game has been kept around all these years and I just installed a Web version of it called Legend of the Green Dragon.

Great game to play if you're bored at work.  It's a turn based RPG that can be accessed here:

http://lucidmagic.net/lotgd/

Create your character and enjoy your turns in the Forest :O

Please post any questions of comments here.

Soul Sojourner:
Don't know if I feel like getting addicted to that shit all over again.

Play -> Get Addicted -> Play Constantly -> Get Bored -> Stop Playing For A Long Time/Forever.

It's like an MMORPG in that regard.

In addition to that, the characters get deleted after not playing for so long... so if you get bored and don't play for so long... you lose your shit and have to begin again if you return.

PS: Clans are fun shit.

420:
I get an error, says my name must be at least 3 characters long. A number is a character!

Mo:
hehe well I can change the settings about inactive character deletion.  Sorry 420, didn't you know numbers are second class citizens around here :P

420:

--- Quote from: Mo on August 07, 2009, 08:47:12 PM ---Sorry 420, didn't you know numbers are second class citizens around here

--- End quote ---
Don't worry about it, I'm used to being discriminated against because of my handle.

EDIT:

--- Quote ---You strap your Fists to your back and head out for some adventure.
--- End quote ---
Sweet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version