Guild Wars > Guild Wars General

Nightfall

(1/2) > >>

Meclar:
I did it.  With a lot of peer pressure I did it.  I bought Nightfall.  After some searching I found that Gamersloot.net had the best price AND I didn't have to wait for a box to ship.  $18.99  I just hope it's legitimate and it doesn't belong to someone else  >.< No really they called to confirm the information and in ten minutes I had it.

I also got two 14 day trial keys one for Prophecies and another for Nightfall if anyone is interested in checking these out

Mo:
yay good job Mec!

You planning on starting a new character?

Tyrael:
I had 2 or 3 expansions not sure, i could play again but most likely they still dont allow eu ppl to play on american servers and would have to play on international or something like that. And then i hope i can play D&D too ><.

Meclar:
You can go between countries no problem.  A lot of French players are actually on during the day in the American servers.

--- Quote from: Mo on July 29, 2009, 02:14:46 PM ---yay good job Mec!

You planning on starting a new character?

--- End quote ---

Yup level 11 and...well...I hope I'm not jinxing myself but he hasn't died.  I have a derv ready when you want to start your ranger.

Tyrael:
Yeah i just dled the launcher again and saw that theres now an option to choose country, that wasnt there b4, it was either EU or international, so guess i can play a bit again then, i have a lvl 7 ranger and a lvl 15 dervish, besides a lvl 20 assassin and 15 warrior lol (forgot the subclasses, but i didnt even know what to take for each class, barely played like a month or two when i did.)

The only thing its that it takes ages to load new maps since its redownloading all over again lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version