Neverwinter Nights > NwN Building

Single Player Mod

<< < (2/3) > >>

420:

--- Quote from: Mercy on June 02, 2009, 05:32:32 PM ---Oh and I think I am going to use the CEP as well. Do you guys think that I should?

--- End quote ---
Definitely use the CEP. With the new auto-updater it's super convenient to use now.

Also, if you want to experiment with the 1.69 custom feat system you may want to check this out: Player Tool Framework by The Krit

Mercy:
I get what you are saying Hell. Kinda like Amia/Arelith in multi-player. I could check that out. I will see what I come up with while I brainstorm what all I want the players to be doing and what not.

I might have to talk with you more 420 on implementing the CEP and using it's features to the max 420 if you don't mind.

420:

--- Quote from: Mercy on June 03, 2009, 12:33:43 AM ---I get what you are saying Hell. Kinda like Amia/Arelith in multi-player. I could check that out. I will see what I come up with while I brainstorm what all I want the players to be doing and what not.
--- End quote ---
I just restarted playing on Arelith again last week. My character is a dwarf named Coeus Fumesmith (you can guess where he came from). I decided my old character was just too fucked up because I didn't realize they used a custom crafting system when I made my crafting wizard. So all his skills were useless. He ended up begging for money to buy food.

--- Quote from: Mercy on June 03, 2009, 12:33:43 AM ---I might have to talk with you more 420 on implementing the CEP and using it's features to the max 420 if you don't mind.

--- End quote ---
Always. Just PM/email me or post to this forum, or the BioWare CEP forum or the Official CEP Forum and I'll see it.

You may want to start players off in a starter area and place a Mil/Body Tailor down (as seen in the CEP starter mods). I worked on updating them for the CEP and they can be used to change body parts and clothing to CEP content. This is especially useful since PC's can't normally choose a CEP head during character creation without having an additional file in their override.

Mercy:
Yeah I play on Amia a lot.

I might add the PRC too (I think that's what I need. Because you can then use the CEP weapons and have the weapon focus and stuff in them. Thought that would be a pretty cool thing to have. I might have some scripting questions as well. I haven't done anything in a while and was never that good anyway lol. That's another reason why I wanted to work on a big mod too. Just to get back in the groove of it.

Mercy:
Been working mainly on areas right now. Should be quite large I think haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version