Neverwinter Nights > NwN Building

Single Player Mod

(1/3) > >>

Mercy:
I have been bored and wanting to build lately and decided to do a single player mod.

I have a few ideas as to story and what not. But I can't decide on the setting. Would you guys rather play on an official setting like FR, etc? Or would you rather the whole world be completely made from scratch?

I am leaning towards FR because it's already set up and it would make building a lot easier. But made from scratch would be cool too. I just figured that I would ask you guys since I value your opinions. :D

420:
I think going with one of the established settings is best since that gives you source material to draw from. Either FR, Planescape or Ravenloft, I'm not to big on Greyhawk or Dragonlance.

Mercy:
I'm pretty bored with DL atm. Greyhawk isn't a big thing for me either.

I will probably go with FR just because I know more about it than the others. I just wanted to get some input from people to figure everything out. Im gonna try to make it pretty long too.

Mercy:
Oh and I think I am going to use the CEP as well. Do you guys think that I should?

Soul Sojourner:
I think kind of a mix. Like using FR, but like making up a place within a place in Faerûn or something with it's own uniqueness. This way you have something to draw from where necessary, but you're making your own shit up where you want to make it up. So it would be like it was from scratch, but you would have FR be in the background simply to fall back on. I don't know if you'll get what I'm trying to say... haha, oh well.

Yeah, I think CEP is good.

Well, there's my opinion. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version