Neverwinter Nights 2 > NWN 2 General

Big Monitors... Big...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: Mo on March 18, 2009, 09:19:33 AM ---How soon people forget...

--- End quote ---
Not me! That was the basis by which I made my previous comment and the one prior to it! As 24 is quite larger than 21.5.

Edit: Did I mention... late night, every fricken night... LM never loads because Mo is downloading shit...

See a connection?

420:

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on March 18, 2009, 06:35:16 PM ---
See a connection?

--- End quote ---
Strangely enough, Mr. "Global Moderator" I don't see any connection between the last half-dozen posts and the topic of this thread.

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: 420 on March 18, 2009, 06:49:47 PM ---Strangely enough, Mr. "Global Moderator" I don't see any connection between the last half-dozen posts and the topic of this thread.

--- End quote ---
Quiet! I wait to split the topic till the side-topic dies down, otherwise they both die from splitting it too soon and that's boring!

Mo:

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on March 18, 2009, 06:35:16 PM ---Edit: Did I mention... late night, every fricken night... LM never loads because Mo is downloading shit...

See a connection?

--- End quote ---

Is that true?  hehe well I am downloading things at those times, but it shouldn't really slow the site down.

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: Mo on March 19, 2009, 01:24:20 PM ---Is that true?  hehe well I am downloading things at those times, but it shouldn't really slow the site down.

--- End quote ---
Actually it is true. Almost every night and the page doesn't load at all typically throughout the entire night. lol. I try several times out of habit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version