LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

<< < (2/13) > >>

420:

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on March 19, 2009, 11:18:30 PM ---It's 80x107 pixels you shit! It's a fucking dot!

--- End quote ---
I just copied and pasted your avatar into Gimp and it's 150 X 200.

Elessar Telrunya:
If you seriously want more, you've got a problem.  If you're having genuine viewing problems, then you've got a browser problem.  Otherwise you're probably just going to have to deal with the resizing.

Mo:
He's drunk.  Nevermind him.

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: 420 on March 20, 2009, 02:00:07 PM ---I just copied and pasted your avatar into Gimp and it's 150 X 200.

--- End quote ---
Incorrect. The image size is 150 x 200. BUT the board has scaled the avatar to 80 x 107. I made the image 150 x 200 to fit the avatar size on my board. But I always forget this one shrinks all of my shit! I'm going to make a gigantic signature. Fucking huge. I'll stick a wallpaper in my sig, dammit! 1280x768! Alright... I won't do that... but still..! Hell, I don't even upload my avatars! EVER! I link to them! INJUSTICE DAMMIT!

What the heck do you have the limit set to, Mo? Usually it will scale the width or height, whichever is larger, to be the max size the limit allows, and then the smaller of the two to be whatever is suitable to prevent stretching. It's just weird if you set it to 107. 120x120? 150x150? Maybe? fuioerhfiernguogvnsb

--- Quote from: Mo ---This doesn't look like a "dot" to me.
--- End quote ---

That screenshot is the size it is being shown to me as well... WHICH IS FUCKING TINY, DAMMIT! It's not a dot to you because it's not YOUR avatar! You don't have an avatar! You're insane! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

--- Quote from: elessar ---If you seriously want more, you've got a problem.  If you're having genuine viewing problems, then you've got a browser problem.  Otherwise you're probably just going to have to deal with the resizing.
--- End quote ---
What the hell!? Are you a shrink or something!?

--- Quote from: Mo ---He's drunk.  Nevermind him.
--- End quote ---
CHANGE IT. CHANGE IT. CHANGE IT. CHANGE IT. CHANGE IT.

------------------

I don't care that this is unrelated, cause I'm an ass. Feel free to quote that whenever.

Hey, someone here should buy this:
http://www.zazzle.com/metallic_greenfire_skull_hooded_sweatshirt-235796180142370327
Gray and white versions are cheaper. But the black is sweet though.

You know, it will make you cool. You're not cool if you don't own a hoodie like that.
I don't actually expect anyone to buy it, I just wanted to show it off! We really should have a forum for showing off graphics... you can't imagine how much shit I make. I'm a regular... something. I spent all day yesterday working on that design, sadly enough.

END OF POST.

420:

--- Quote from: Soul Sojourner on March 20, 2009, 07:23:27 PM ---1280x768!

--- End quote ---
Pfft, no body still uses that old resolution do they?

The new hotness is 1280X1024... Well actually it's 1600X1400 but my monitor is optimized for 1280X1024.

Anyway, my avatar is blurry enough as it is. If Mo increased the size anymore poor Dancing American Hero Homestar will fade out of existence completely!

We wouldn't want that now would we?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version