Neverwinter Nights > NwN General

Playing HotU Multiplayer

<< < (2/2)

Elessar Telrunya:
Bumping this because I might need it soon...

Does anyone remember if the original campaign or SoU had any multiplayer issues?

cuchulann:

--- Quote from: Elessar Telrunya on January 16, 2015, 04:39:28 PM ---Bumping this because I might need it soon...

Does anyone remember if the original campaign or SoU had any multiplayer issues?

--- End quote ---

From what I recall the first two might if different players get quest tokens. The way to avoid that was to assign one person as the "leader" to handle all quest critical dialogues and to trigger events.

420:

--- Quote from: Elessar Telrunya on January 16, 2015, 04:39:28 PM ---Bumping this because I might need it soon...

--- End quote ---
Pretty sure there are no multiplayer problems with SoU or original campaign. Even though SoU was made by Floodgate Entertainment, they used the same "GetFirstPC" and "GetNextPC" functions to make sure everyone in the party got credit for any quest progress.

If I remember correctly, at one point  multiple people uploaded alternate multiplayer friendly HotU scripts to NWVault. But I felt the workaround posted above was preferable to making everyone download the same .hak file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version