Neverwinter Nights > Archepelago PvP

testing times

(1/4) > >>

Elessar Telrunya:
I'll post in here if I'm testing anything, and I'll give advance notice if I have it.
---
Current Details:
I will be testing tomorrow (February 22) through the evening, updating things as I can.  Here's the current module rundown, please note that some conversations are not entirely finished.

Please start with new characters.  You'll be given enough experience to get to level 5 to start.

Areas
13 areas so far:
1 exclusive to monks (or it should be, haven't tried to enter with a non-monk yet)
1 partially exclusive to mages (arcane casters/bards don't count)
1 death plane
Not all doors in place lead to areas yet
Some areas still need encounters, so they are just explorable for now

Monsters
I think I've fixed the encounters with overpowered enemies by now, and I encourage group work because it will make the encounters easier to handle in general

Death
I need to see:
-if the corpse can be picked up and dropped properly and if the name follows as needed
-if the adjustments to Resurrect and Raise Dead are working
-if the corpse is deleted when in someone's inventory and a player chooses to revive at the cost of xp and gold

Known issues
-opening the magic items page of the mage shop causes me to crash, I don't know if this is universal, nor do I know why...
-one area with a chance encounter, the guards will sometimes turn on you if they get involved in the fight because of mind-affecting spells or if they get hit by an area of effect spell you cast
-horses don't return between log-ins yet...working on that
-mysterious inventory glitch where items are not visible sometimes

A variety of classes would be helpful, including arcane and divine casters, rogues, monks and melee-types

If I'm not around, just post here with any issues you find.  I'll post again tomorrow when I get the server up with details and hopefully a working direct connect address

Elessar Telrunya:
I intend to put up the server for testing this Sunday, February 22 during the afternoon and evening EST.  I'll post more details later this week.

420:

--- Quote from: Elessar Telrunya on February 18, 2009, 05:51:56 PM ---I intend to put up the server for testing this Sunday, February 22 during the afternoon and evening EST.  I'll post more details later this week.

--- End quote ---
Somehow I missed your first post, but I'll be around this Sunday to help test.

Soul Sojourner:
I'll try to remember.

Elessar Telrunya:
Current Details:
I will be testing tomorrow (February 22) through the evening, updating things as I can.  Here's the current module rundown, please note that some conversations are not entirely finished.

Please start with new characters.  You'll be given enough experience to get to level 5 to start.

Areas
13 areas so far:
1 exclusive to monks (or it should be, haven't tried to enter with a non-monk yet)
1 partially exclusive to mages (arcane casters/bards don't count)
1 death plane
Not all doors in place lead to areas yet
Some areas still need encounters, so they are just explorable for now

Monsters
I think I've fixed the encounters with overpowered enemies by now, and I encourage group work because it will make the encounters easier to handle in general

Death
I need to see:
-if the corpse can be picked up and dropped properly and if the name follows as needed
-if the adjustments to Resurrect and Raise Dead are working
-if the corpse is deleted when in someone's inventory and a player chooses to revive at the cost of xp and gold

Known issues
-opening the magic items page of the mage shop causes me to crash, I don't know if this is universal, nor do I know why...
-one area with a chance encounter, the guards will sometimes turn on you if they get involved in the fight because of mind-affecting spells or if they get hit by an area of effect spell you cast
-horses don't return between log-ins yet...working on that
-mysterious inventory glitch where items are not visible sometimes

A variety of classes would be helpful, including arcane and divine casters, rogues, monks and melee-types

If I'm not around, just post here with any issues you find.  I'll post again tomorrow when I get the server up with details and hopefully a working direct connect address

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version