Neverwinter Nights 2 > GodSpire 2.0

GodSpire

<< < (3/25) > >>

Soul Sojourner:
I would say "newage" I want oldschool, but I also think some updates are more than necessary to the layout.

No Mo's tower! That was too easy to rob!

Also, I recently updated my computer gradually to the point that it is practically a whole new computer now. (Got a new DVD Drive, HDD, PSU, CPU, RAM, Mobo, and V-Card. lol.) Though I'm not using my new HDD yet, I'm slowly transitioning. I got 40GB's on this one and 500GB's on that one and I need the damn space. I just have years of time on this one, so I got a lot of things to put on the other one, and tons of preferences and customization to do.

I shouldn't have any issues getting NWN 2 to work, if GS comes back for sure... it won't be long before I come as well. =D Although I was planning on buying NWN 2 eventually (seemed logical to wait, seems I was right to do so), this would likely get me to buy it sooner.

P.S. Screw Doriath! The Marauders better have a real goddamn base this time!

Mo:

--- Quote from: HeLLMasteRHeLL on November 26, 2008, 01:45:02 PM ---P.S. Screw Doriath! The Marauders better have a real goddamn base this time!

--- End quote ---

Was there a problem with the Disco and Bear bartender?

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: Mo on November 26, 2008, 02:09:02 PM ---Was there a problem with the Disco and Bear bartender?

--- End quote ---
A little tiny bloody room with nothing but shiny objects and crappy chairs with a locked door you can easily run through!? I feel an anime moment coming on...

Mo:

--- Quote from: HeLLMasteRHeLL on November 26, 2008, 03:25:51 PM ---A little tiny bloody room with nothing but shiny objects and crappy chairs with a locked door you can easily run through!? I feel an anime moment coming on...

--- End quote ---

Ok I get the point!

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: Mo on November 26, 2008, 03:26:39 PM ---Ok I get the point!

--- End quote ---
Ha! I knew you'd see it my way...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version