Neverwinter Nights 2 > NWN 2 General

Stupid nwn2

(1/9) > >>

Mercy:
Just decided to play some nwn 2 and so I updated and in doing so it corrupted all my nwn 2 files apparently. Cause I can't play the single player campaign at all. It says "Module file corrupt or was made with a newer version of the toolset." :(

420:

--- Quote from: Mercy on August 29, 2008, 02:02:03 AM ---Just decided to play some nwn 2 and so I updated and in doing so it corrupted all my nwn 2 files apparently. Cause I can't play the single player campaign at all. It says "Module file corrupt or was made with a newer version of the toolset." :(

--- End quote ---
Now try to right-click on an .exe file in explorer and see if that crashes windows.

Mo:
Reinstall =D

Elessar Telrunya:

--- Quote from: Mo on August 29, 2008, 09:20:04 PM ---Reinstall =D

--- End quote ---
Excuse me for asking, but why install in the first place?

Mo:

--- Quote from: Elessar Telrunya on August 29, 2008, 09:23:59 PM ---Excuse me for asking, but why install in the first place?

--- End quote ---

Because it's actually a very good game when its working.  I'm playing Mask of the Betrayer now and I'll say that the single player storylines in these games are just about at BG2 quality.

Storm of Zehir will be out next month and it's looking to be a top notch expansion.  They are adding full party creation, so you can create up to 4 characters for the game.  You'll still be able to take NPCs along with you for a party of 6 total.  Each party member can be part of conversations so you aren't limited to the main character doing all the talking and using only his skills.

Also they have replaced the world map with an "overland" map.  Basically transforming the game into a persistent world where you have to walk to each destination.  Skills will play a role in the overland map, high spot will get you into hidden dungeons and so on.  Rangers will be quite useful here.

Sounds pretty exciting!  Lots of good rpgs coming out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version