LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

People Can No Longer See Pictures

<< < (2/3) > >>

420:

--- Quote from: Mo on July 13, 2008, 01:12:24 PM ---
The board isn't meant as a picture hosting site though, that's why the functionality isn't there.
--- End quote ---
That's cool, I made an account on photobucket, though I'm still trying to figure out how to link to pics I uploaded.

The attached image I was trying to link to was this one.

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: 420 on July 14, 2008, 12:03:22 PM ---That's cool, I made an account on photobucket, though I'm still trying to figure out how to link to pics I uploaded.

--- End quote ---
Same way you link to any other picture on a site. Use img tags.

420:

--- Quote from: HeLLMasteRHeLL on July 14, 2008, 07:10:05 PM ---Same way you link to any other picture on a site. Use img tags.

--- End quote ---
You are assuming I'm having problems at the wrong end.

Soul Sojourner:
Hmm, then clarify.

--- Quote ---though I'm still trying to figure out how to link to pics I uploaded.
--- End quote ---
What I got from this, was that you uploaded pics to photobucket and are trying to figure out how to link to them. The way in which you do this, on here, is to use img tags or just a regular link if you prefer.

However, I also read that as you having uploaded pics somewhere and currently trying to figure out how to get them on photobucket from that location, which is easily solved as photobucket has an option to upload images from a url.

Other than that, I guess I don't understand what you're trying to figure out.

420:

--- Quote from: HeLLMasteRHeLL on July 15, 2008, 12:19:03 AM ---
Other than that, I guess I don't understand what you're trying to figure out.

--- End quote ---
Oh my God. Hell, I think we've just had a breakthrough!

*Pops the champaign.*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version