Neverwinter Nights > NwN General

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< < (4/4)

Mo:

--- Quote from: Illutian on December 23, 2012, 08:15:22 PM ---Why do so many people have trouble leveling in GW2 o_O
-WvW
-Crafting
-Map Completion
-Hearts
-Daily Achievement
-Gathering
-Personal Story
-Events

lol...SWTOR f2p. SWTOR is Trialware.

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

It's total bullshit for EA's Corporate Douche-bags to say it's Free2Play when you can't even have EXTRA QUICKSLOTS; 2 slots...I filled those up by lvl 20.

PS: Shade disappeared again :(

--- End quote ---

Cause those activities are boring.  Plus combat in GW2 is boring too. So killing monsters isn't even fun.  I unlocked all the weapon skills after 10 levels.

Elessar Telrunya:
I dunno, I enjoy most of the heart activities, and if I find something that doesn't interest me, I move on. You don't even really have to think about the daily achievements either, because they just sort of get done playing through the game. I don't find crafting terribly interesting, but it's still something easy to do if I don't have a lot of time to play. And events become more common as you level up. I've walked into areas to find five different things happening around me, and I've still got 15 levels before I reach maximum. Also you continue learning skills for your skill slots for a long time, and once you unlock traits you really start getting into some interesting customization (especially once you unlock the second tier, where the differences become much more noticeable). I think you're problem with the combat is that they keep it pretty simple at the lower levels to prevent people from becoming overwhelmed while they're still learning the basics of the system. It's becomes more complicated as you progress.

My favorite activities are the dungeons though. You haven't even gotten there to give that a shot.

Really though, if you're only interested in the personal story, then you're only interested in a very small fraction of the entire game. The reason the story line levels jump is that most people get enough experience doing other activities that it doesn't make a difference.

Mo:

--- Quote from: Elessar Telrunya on December 25, 2012, 05:20:01 PM ---
My favorite activities are the dungeons though. You haven't even gotten there to give that a shot.

--- End quote ---

Sure I'd like to get there to give them a shot.  I've read that dungeons are one of the weaker parts of the game though.

Elessar Telrunya:
Really, where? Most things I've read have called the dungeons the best part of the game.

Illutian:

--- Quote from: Mo on December 25, 2012, 08:05:14 PM ---Sure I'd like to get there to give them a shot.  I've read that dungeons are one of the weaker parts of the game though.

--- End quote ---

People probably rolling 5-man 'Bunker Builds' find the dungeons extremely easy.

In Guild Wars 2, a Bunker Build is a tank build that can take extremely high damage and heal through it.

For some builds I've seen them tank Champions, and if you've played WoW. Champions would be the elites for a Group Quest; in between 'Elite' and 'Boss'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version