Neverwinter Nights > NwN Building

Probably basic but im lost

(1/4) > >>

Calia:
Ok so i didnt see anyone else asking this question so its probably something stupidly easy that I just cant figure out.

how do you remove cloaks besides just not having your Character wear one?

second question:
need to make a DM spell rather it be from and item or an altered spell its self that when cast will completely cure or all statues problems and  treat them as if rested reston spells and uses of items. so something like uber greater restore or something

-Cal

420:

--- Quote from: Calia on March 04, 2008, 12:13:28 PM ---Ok so i didnt see anyone else asking this question so its probably something stupidly easy that I just cant figure out.

how do you remove cloaks besides just not having your Character wear one?
--- End quote ---
No way to do this in 1.68.

However, there will be two options to turn off cloaks in 1.69:

1. Use the Null cloak model.

2. Turn off all cloaks (only for you) by setting a variable in the nwnplayer.ini file:

[Game Options]
    Visible Cloaks=0

--- Quote from: Calia on March 04, 2008, 12:13:28 PM ---second question:
need to make a DM spell rather it be from and item or an altered spell its self that when cast will completely cure or all statues problems and  treat them as if rested reston spells and uses of items. so something like uber greater restore or something

-Cal

--- End quote ---
This can either be done with an item by enabling item-based scripting in the module or it can replace a spell by using the spellhook system to check if the caster is a DM. I can send you basic instructions for how to set up either of the two systems and write the scripts for you.

What module is this for?

Calia:
Thats fine about the cloaks I need it mainly because i like to make clothes ( as every one knows) and its gettign in teh way considering I can alter the colors for them in game with dyes!.

I would prefer it to be a spell considering items don't work on PCs that would be in action like fighting or crafting so on causing the item to say the player is currently busy

I have a rather confusing spellhook system running at the moment so if you have msn or something of that nature you could PM me your name so I can go over it with you from there unless you would like me to copy and past it into the PM section or here for ya lol

-cal

Mo:
Email? PM?

Share information with everyone!

Calia:
Edit because the code was just to long.

See my next post for .erf file

-Cal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version