LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Problem with Private Messenger

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mo:
Try deleting messages in you SENT items folder...every PM you send is copied to that folder.

420:

--- Quote --- Try deleting messages in you SENT items folder...every PM you send is copied to that folder.
--- End quote ---
Nothing in my sent folder and it doesn't copy any sent messages into that folder even though the box is checked.

Mo:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote --- Try deleting messages in you SENT items folder...every PM you send is copied to that folder.
--- End quote ---
Nothing in my sent folder and it doesn't copy any sent messages into that folder even though the box is checked.
--- End quote ---
Mine had some msg's in it...I had to delete those.

Throbblefoot:
Okay, I did a bit more poking around about this, and found that, while is can't *see* any messages in my mesenger, the forum seems to be storing some 60-odd messages I can't access. I'd use the empty folders thing, but one PM I received is so unspeakably foul, I must preserve it.

But something is definitely rotten in the state of PM.

-Throbblefoot

Aljn:

--- Quote --- Okay, I did a bit more poking around about this, and found that, while is can't *see* any messages in my mesenger, the forum seems to be storing some 60-odd messages I can't access. I'd use the empty folders thing, but one PM I received is so unspeakably foul, I must preserve it.

But something is definitely rotten in the state of PM.

-Throbblefoot
--- End quote ---
you could always save it to a text document.

I'll have a look in the Admin thing to make sure the Private Message settings aren't borked.

-Aljn^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version