Neverwinter Nights 2 > NWN 2 General

Continue to Laugh at Obsidian!

<< < (2/2)

Razor Blade:

--- Quote from: 420 on May 13, 2008, 09:24:01 PM ---Could have something to do with NWN2 being a complete and utter piece of shit.

--- End quote ---

Nah, apparantly patching solved the problem, so now the keyboard works i can do everything, but now my camera won't rotate it will go up, down left right but it won't rotate around my chr.......lol

Mo:
Well with my HD3870X2 the game is actually playable.  Just need to find the motivation to play it.b

420:

--- Quote from: Mo on May 14, 2008, 11:09:10 PM ---Well with my HD3870X2 the game is actually playable.  Just need to find the motivation to play it.b

--- End quote ---
There is plenty of motivation! You got the multipla... oh wait, it's too unstable and clunky, well there are all the 3rd party adventu... oh no, Rogue Dao is a ghost town and Ossian can't release until Obsidian decides to patch the new functionality (now 2 patches behind), well the Official Campaign is, uh... yeah.

I guess there is always the expansion campaign, though you may need to use the option added in a patch that allows you to turn of the countdown timer that exists throughout the entire adventure.

Razor Blade:
So like last night I played nwn 2 for 3 hours on a end I don't know but I like the SP campaign so far it's not bad actually...

420:

--- Quote from: Razor Blade on May 21, 2008, 08:55:05 AM ---So like last night I played nwn 2 for 3 hours on a end I don't know but I like the SP campaign so far it's not bad actually...

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I played the Official Campaign all the way through. It had a couple good parts, like building your stronghold, but I wasn't very impressed by the NPCs and their storylines/quests. However, you can really screw up the stronghold if you don't do things in the proper order and that makes the big battle near the end of the game very difficult.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version