Author Topic: Problems Autopatching 1.1  (Read 5234 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Problems Autopatching 1.1
« on: February 04, 2008, 11:08:10 PM »
Someone posted this on the Hellgate: London forums today.

Originally Posted Here
i still think manual patches are needed to fix this problem but after reading something someone said in our other post in support i am now able to play the way to get on is got to where you installed hgl and you will see a folder tmp note its file size then load up the game and login to get the update let it go when the error shows up do nothing do not click the tick just leave the error message on screen now wait a while and check on the file size of the tmp folder from time to time when the tmp folder drops back to its orig size click the tick on the error box quit the game then reload and you will be patched and able to play

edit: not sure if it really is orig size since i never took note of my orig file size but you will see it climb and fall back down the size of the folder will only change once the file is complete which is hard to see when the error is there lol but do not worry it should still be going just stop checking the folder size so often hehe

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 11:24:17 AM »
I couldn't read that past the third line.

You would think at any point in that...paragraph (?) that the writer would realize there is not one capital letter or mark of punctuation in the entire thing.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:24:47 AM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 12:23:33 PM »
I couldn't read that past the third line.

You would think at any point in that...paragraph (?) that the writer would realize there is not one capital letter or mark of punctuation in the entire thing.
[snapback]39164[/snapback]
You can do it! Just pretend you're reading one of HeLL's posts.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 07:18:17 PM »
Hell's posts may be long and all that but at least he uses punctuation.  :unsure:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:18:43 PM by tyrael084 »