Author Topic: Patch 1.11  (Read 5027 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Patch 1.11
« on: December 12, 2007, 11:06:28 AM »
Well, I took down our NWN2 server a couple weeks ago because its memory leaks were conflicting with Hellgate's memory leaks. However, if anyone still plays this game here is the patch notes for v1.11:

Bug Fixes in 1.11

General

* Stealth was previously not functioning properly. It is now functioning as designed.
* Opening the Game Options window will no longer reset the camera focus of Strategy Mode.
* The Dwarven Defenderâ??s Defensive Stance should now function properly.
* An exploit was fixed that allowed players to increase their CON by unequipping and re-equipping items.
* A message will now be displayed if a character cannot equip an item due to being Frightened.
* The â??Enable Buy/Sell Confirmationâ? option will now properly retain its state when you exit the game.
* Duergar are now properly ECL +1 rather than ECL +2.

Mask of the Betrayer Fixes (WARNING: Spoilers)

* The Spirit Eater abilities Supress, Gorge and Ravenous Incarnation will no longer alter the PC's alignment.
* The Lobby Level-up conversation will no longer lock out other players from leveling up.
* Some animation issues with the Faceless Man have been addressed.
* Okku will now properly speak in several situations where he was not previously.
* Several of Okkuâ??s animations have been fixed to prevent graphical glitches that were occurring.
* Okkuâ??s Paw weapon will now always upgrade properly as he gains levels.
* Okku now gains Regeneration at the Devoted Influence level.
* Party members should now always be properly restored when returning from dream states.
* The Death Knightâ??s Abyssal Blast ability will now cause only one Reflex save.
* You can no longer use Provoke Spirit on the Priest in the Death Godâ??s Vault â?? doing this would cause you to not be able to access the furnace.
* The dialogue between Magda and Gann in the Veil Theater will now only occur if Gann is in the party.
* The conversation with Shelvedar will no longer drop if the player is female.
* Animal Companions will no longer break events in the Ice Troll Lodge.
* Occasionally, Spirit Energy would not be properly deducted when travelling from Mulsantir to Ashenwood and vice-versa. This has been fixed.
* The Sealed Passage in the Middle Barrow is no longer referred to as sealed once it has been opened.
* The Silver Sword ability Infinite Resonance will now function properly.
* Casting 0-level spells onto the Silver Sword will now properly add charges.
* Safiya will now properly grant Improved Empower Spell at Loyal and Devoted levels of Influence.
* The player can no longer encounter a progression break when using Soul Housing No. 184 to free Ammon Jerro before completing the Conflicted quest.
* The Spirit Energy meter will no longer remain after defeating the Faceless Man.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 06:31:27 PM by 420 »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Patch 1.11
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »
I recently reinstalled the game.  Gonna give it another chance.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Patch 1.11
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 07:29:13 PM »
Well, I took down our NWN2 server a couple weeks ago because its memory leaks were conflicting with Hellgate's memory leaks.
[snapback]38782[/snapback]
That's some of the funniest shit I've read in days! I should stick it in my signature, so anyone else who shares my twisted sense of humor can laugh too when they see it! :lol:

@Mo, NWN2 or Hellgate!? LOL

I'm just having a shitload of fun playing NWN 1 as I always have. =D

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Patch 1.11
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 08:09:59 PM »
That's some of the funniest shit I've read in days! I should stick it in my signature, so anyone else who shares my twisted sense of humor can laugh too when they see it! :lol:

@Mo, NWN2 or Hellgate!? LOL

I'm just having a shitload of fun playing NWN 1 as I always have. =D
[snapback]38785[/snapback]

I'm also playing Galactic Civilizations 2.  Very good turn based strategy game.