Other > Hellgate: London

Hellgate: London Multiplayer Names

(1/8) > >>

420:
Post your HGL multiplayer info here so we can find each other.

Server: US

Characters
SuperPsych (Guardian)
JimmyJames (Marksman)
Zoroaster (Evoker)

Tyrael:
Im on EU server so i cant play with you :/, i can see the US server but it always says incorrect pass when i try to log on it, only lets me log in the EU server.

But anyways...

Tyraell (Blademaster)
Eowiel (Evoker)

Razor Blade:

--- Quote ---Im on EU server so i cant play with you :/, i can see the US server but it always says incorrect pass when i try to log on it, only lets me log in the EU server.

But anyways...

Tyraell (Blademaster) lvl 5
Eowiel (Evoker) lvl 8
[snapback]38288[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

it's very normal you get the message that the pass is incorrect because you don't have a US account when you created your account you created one in the EU region.

Tyrael:
I know that but i mean you can still see the us server, at least they could let u login in both, making different chars on each. Because only europeans i know are you and chard (from games i mean).

So give me ur msn or somethin so we can play together sometimes and lets see if chard buys the game already :P.

Razor Blade:

--- Quote ---I know that but i mean you can still see the us server, at least they could let u login in both, making different chars on each. Because only europeans i know are you and chard (from games i mean).

So give me ur msn or somethin so we can play together sometimes and lets see if chard buys the game already :P.
[snapback]38291[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

I sended you a pm with my e-mail so we can talk when to play together, tough i might not be so far in mp as you...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version