Author Topic: Burning the Worlds Oceans!  (Read 15998 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Burning the Worlds Oceans!
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 06:49:17 PM »
The law of conservation of energy states "Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be converted from one form to another".

This invention is using energy to create radio waves, which are electrolizing the salt water to turn the water into hydrogen and oxygen, which are then being burnt to turn them back into water.

As the reaction is completely reversible, there is no net change in energy, other than the loss caused by imperfect conditions.

Its basically the energy equivalent of cycling on the spot for 20 miles to charge a battery that allows the cycle to travel without cycling for 5 miles - i.e. pointless.

Looks pretty, although it is well known that high frequency radio waves excite the state of water (microwaves, etc). Its the scientific equivalent of sticking a metal spoon in a cup of water in your microwave.

The media are just a bunch of monkeys, and there are millions of scientists and schoolchildren around the world wondering how people could be so dumb as to actually believe this.

The only potential benefit of using RF to break down water into H2 and O2 is if it is more efficient than current methods, which will make it cheaper to create H2 fuel cells, but its certainly NOT an energy source.
[snapback]37569[/snapback]
That's what I thought, it didn't make much sense to me either, the more I thought about it.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 09:16:56 PM »
That's what I thought
[snapback]37580[/snapback]
Dude, you are so full of shit!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 12:39:28 PM »
Dude, you are so full of shit!

[snapback]37617[/snapback]
...whatever. :rolleyes: