Author Topic: Badly in love.....Help...or...  (Read 43932 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Badly in love.....Help...or...
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »
Anywho... it's starting to sound more like obsession than 'love.'
[snapback]37514[/snapback]

Now that you say it.....it does kinda....ain't that bad....?
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2007, 09:44:38 AM »
She's a waste of time.  Find someone who lives in your country.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2007, 04:55:29 PM »
She's a waste of time.  Find someone who lives in your country.
[snapback]37520[/snapback]
Seconded.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2007, 08:15:51 PM »
She's a waste of time.  Find someone who lives in your country.
[snapback]37520[/snapback]

Believe me the tought has crossed my mind alot, but the problem is I don't like any girl I know, or that I am friends with, hell even my old exes I can't see anymore why I liked them or why I was together with them....

BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2007, 11:34:09 AM »
Believe me the tought has crossed my mind alot, but the problem is I don't like any girl I know, or that I am friends with, hell even my old exes I can't see anymore why I liked them or why I was together with them....
[snapback]37526[/snapback]

Then focus on school or work.  Go out meet people.  Try online dating even.  You'll find someone else quite fast.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2007, 02:50:24 PM »
Then focus on school or work.  Go out meet people.  Try online dating even.  You'll find someone else quite fast.
[snapback]37532[/snapback]
Yeah. And just like alot of things, it pops up the second you walk away. What I mean by that is, once you think "Ah fuckit, fuck love, I don't need/want anyone, I've got better things to worry about." Someone pops up that you fall in love with. And Mo is right, it happens pretty fast. The only times I've noticed it doesn't is when one chooses to ignore what's right in front of them.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2007, 05:03:29 PM »
Then focus on school or work.  Go out meet people.  Try online dating even.  You'll find someone else quite fast.
[snapback]37532[/snapback]

I just found work and when i work I don't think about her...well not the whole time lol, dunno online dating never tried it heh, might give it a go...

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2007, 05:35:55 AM »
Either I leave or you leave and we still hold up to our half of the rent each month.  Pretty much I will take you up on your offer you mentioned a while ago; You move out and and still pay your half.  Who ever stays can keep up with the other bills.
[snapback]37481[/snapback]

If shes forcing the situation (as it appears), then she has to leave.

There is no way in the world that you should be expected to pay 1/2 the rent for a property you have been told you are no longer welcome in (and its your name on the lease!!!).

If shes dull (or desperate) enough to suggest that she will continue to pay the rent on a new place in addition to continue to pay her half for your place then let her at it - but you stay where you are.

Plus, if she refuses to pay when she leaves, you could always go on judge judy and let us all have a good laugh :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 05:40:10 AM by Talon »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2007, 09:04:40 AM »

There is no way in the world that you should be expected to pay 1/2 the rent for a property you have been told you are no longer welcome in (and its your name on the lease!!!).

If shes dull (or desperate) enough to suggest that she will continue to pay the rent on a new place in addition to continue to pay her half for your place then let her at it - but you stay where you are.

Plus, if she refuses to pay when she leaves, you could always go on judge judy and let us all have a good laugh :)
[snapback]37550[/snapback]

Speaking of which, get her agreement down on paper!

For added bonus have a witness sign as well.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2007, 08:37:39 PM »

[snapback]37550[/snapback]
I know you watch that shit.

I just seen an episode on that not long ago. Same shit, different story. :lol:

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2007, 11:09:11 PM »
That would be escalating the situation and creating mistrust which I'm trying to avoid.  It was my proposition to her to move into the apartment and my decision to end the relationship.  To make this easier I intend to uphold my financial obligation.
She is an emotional person who chooses to act before thinking as a result the tension between us is worse due to the letter that she now regrets giving me.
I'm living in my dad's basement which I eventually was going to have to do anyway just 6 months sooner.  She has found a roommate that is going to pay some of the rent.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2007, 12:37:04 AM »
That would be escalating the situation and creating mistrust which I'm trying to avoid.  It was my proposition to her to move into the apartment and my decision to end the relationship.  To make this easier I intend to uphold my financial obligation.
She is an emotional person who chooses to act before thinking as a result the tension between us is worse due to the letter that she now regrets giving me.
I'm living in my dad's basement which I eventually was going to have to do anyway just 6 months sooner.  She has found a roommate that is going to pay some of the rent.
[snapback]37563[/snapback]
Seriously dude, you are being ripped off. Don't let "emotional" people walk all over you. Their parents let them get whatever they wanted when thy threw a tantrum and now, as adults, they are just emotional blackmailers.

For a great example check out that stupid woman who got dragged out of the senate after General Petraeus spoke. Look how old you can be and still be a little brat.

[attachmentid=1298]

Full Article

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 09:31:34 PM by 420 »

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2007, 03:02:49 AM »
Nah just money I'm giving up and I'm well aware of what's going on.  I have people behind me too.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2007, 07:03:20 PM »
Nah just money I'm giving up and I'm well aware of what's going on.  I have people behind me too.
[snapback]37598[/snapback]
Are you in a gang or is this some sort of 'anal' confession? :lol:

Sick jokes aside, what do you mean by 'what's going on?'

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »
Sick jokes aside, what do you mean by 'what's going on?'
[snapback]37611[/snapback]
Probably referring to the "emotional blackmailer" comment.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2007, 01:24:39 PM »
Perhaps. Or confidential details he plainly hasn't mentioned. Understandable.

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2007, 04:07:21 AM »
Advice is useless, One method will work for some and not others. Last part of Talon's post earlyer "Follow your heart".

Don't be afraid to take risks, life is pain. But pain isn't a bad thing it is what makes us grow and learn. I don't believe in simply hooking up with woman for a "fling" but if that is your poison, do it. But try to see the person and tell your heart to back the fuck off untill you can see the whole picture. Love is blinding if you let it be.

It is easy to fall for a total moron if you let yourself, Don't settle for anything but perfection. And I'm not talking about being a shallow idiot I speak of compatibility. Some say you shouldn't be friends with a girl before actualy getting with them, personaly I think that is bullshit. If you are both strong as friends you will still have that strength in a relationship.

People need to stop seeing relationships as some alien thing, the two of you are friends, very close friends. And with this friend you can do all the things you couldn't with your other friends. Like...snuggle... or spoon.. lol.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 04:08:12 AM by Xen »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2007, 06:41:39 PM »
Or jump out of airplanes with sabotaged parachutes.

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2007, 04:58:44 AM »
You sir are an idiot.

I like it.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2007, 06:49:42 PM »
You sir are an idiot.
I like it.
[snapback]38194[/snapback]
That's cause you're an idiot too. :lol:

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2007, 04:13:33 PM »
oke update lol

So I finally made a choice and here it is, I decided that I will stop going after the girl i'm in love with even tough I still feel something for her and all I just don't know I get the feeling that she isn't much into me anyway we both decided to stay in the "friends zone"

I don't know why or what but I guess going out last night on the party made me reallize there are tons of girls out there, and some of them are really intrested in me lol (who could resist me anyway :D)
Apparantly when I was in love i tought "there's no one else then her" but after tonight dunno all kinda changed.

I decided to find a nice girl here that's close to me and start a serious thing.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »
w00t  :friends:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2007, 06:40:39 PM »
Apparantly when I was in love i tought "there's no one else then her" but after tonight dunno all kinda changed.

I decided to find a nice girl here that's close to me and start a serious thing.
[snapback]38354[/snapback]
You sound like a typical teenager when you say that. You're 20 somethin' though, right? :D

Start a serious thing? You'd be better off starting casual, and then both of you deciding to move to serious if casual is working out.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:41:21 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2007, 12:25:33 PM »
You sound like a typical teenager when you say that. You're 20 somethin' though, right? :D

Start a serious thing? You'd be better off starting casual, and then both of you deciding to move to serious if casual is working out.
[snapback]38360[/snapback]

lol why and yes i'm 20 i'll be 21 13th of November.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
Then grow up, bitch! =P

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2007, 03:53:57 PM »
Then grow up, bitch! =P
[snapback]38378[/snapback]

hey, i'm growing i can't speed time, besides me wanting a serious relationship at this "young" age doesn't that show a bit growing up?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007, 10:45:23 PM »
hey, i'm growing i can't speed time, besides me wanting a serious relationship at this "young" age doesn't that show a bit growing up?
[snapback]38385[/snapback]
I wanted a serious relationship at 14. :lol:

Time doesn't cause you to grow. You don't need time to grow, you simply grow in time. But the phrase I used "grow up" is more commonly treated as "act your age," respectively.

I was just giving you shit anyway.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:48:27 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2007, 12:24:46 PM »
I wanted a serious relationship at 14. :lol:

Time doesn't cause you to grow. You don't need time to grow, you simply grow in time. But the phrase I used "grow up" is more commonly treated as "act your age," respectively.

I was just giving you shit anyway.
[snapback]38395[/snapback]

stop giving me shit.... :D

I don't wan't that shit....
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 12:25:03 PM by Razor Blade »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2008, 05:57:55 PM »
So I tought of a little update......

So like I finally started to work half September (graduated in June) and was a bit hyped at the idea to start working finally earning money and shit.

Offcourse at the beginning I was still thinking alot at the girl that I fell in love with, but after going out with my friends, meeting other people or just having a blast with my friends in combination with my work offcourse and the fact that I made promotion in about a month made me gradually and slowly forgetting about her, the contact between us faded as well and in the end faded out.

For me i felt like I was over her, I didn't think about her, I didn't feel shit etc I tought cool i'm over her........
So two weeks ago my parents took vacation and went to Bosnia for the holidays I stayed here in Belgium I couldn't take leave cuz I started working and had no right for taking leave now.

It was sunday they 30th of December, me and a friend where chilling here at my house waiting for our other friend to stop working so we could plan new years eve and the amount of alcohol to buy, all of a sudden I get the a message on my phone, i picked up the phone thinking it was my friend to say "hey i finshed work and am on my way" When I opened the messages box i kinda frooze when I saw the name of the messenger, it was her of all the people it was her all things were rushing trough my head, we hadn't hear from each other for like two months or more i mean WTF?
Anyway she asked what i was doing and apparantly she and my niece were with my parents etc blabla the usual stuff, anyway I choose not to react, five minutes later my phone rings, I see who calls suprise it's the telephone of my parents in Bosnia I pick up so I talk to my parents, my niece and eventually her, and when I talked it was then after all those months, after hearing her voice again it fucking hit me again, it unbelievable fucking hit me again, I realised how much I missed her omg I just couldn't believe it all fucking over again.
But I finally for the first time ever I heard finally a doubt in her voice, finally I knew she wasn't sure.
So we talked a bit and she asked a little about my personal life etc....

It's Monday evening 31st of December my and my friends were at mine house 3 bottles of strong alcohol, beer, stuff to eat and a good amount of loud music with speakers that make the whole block shake with each bass effect hehehehe
Again a text message this time I was prepared I knew who it was she again asking what I was doing, I wrote back what I was doing with the question what she was doing, She answered back that she and her best friend (my niece) were with my parents celebrating newyear together, I expected something like that but it was the last sentence that made it intrested, in the last sentence she wrote back "The only person that should be here is you, to make it perfect"
Anyway this time I knew it she was thinking of getting together with me but still the doubt, anyway a hour after midnight me and friends partyng wildly strangely no one didn't call the police the amount of noise was lol outrageous lol but wtv good neigbours lol.
my phone rings I knew it were my parents to wish me a happy newyear and it was after them my niece and lastly she.
She wished me a happy new year, and now we talked moore again asking about my personal life I now knew she was doubting she herself didn't knew what she wanted I was about to say "So what know, you wan't to give it a chance" and all that shit but no I wanted to think about it to think very good and hard about all think it over.

So two days later my parents get back and we talked how their vacation was and shit not much and shit but apparantly she (the girl I was in love with) told my mother if she just gave birth moore sooner to me so in other words I was older it would work lol but still now she was doubting........not sure what to do.....

So here I am now again thinking about her, and honestly I don't know what to fucking do, would it be worth it?
The age difference me 22 she 26, the distance just i don't fucking know, I know this summer I'm going to have to do something.....

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »
lmfao, dude. You seriously need to chill out a bit. Obviously you want to have a relationship with her. You might think it could be hard, you may think the age difference has a huge impact, but you nonetheless want to hook up with her. You can't deny that with how many times you've made it obvious. So with that in mind, just fucking do it. If every single time she is going to so much as talk to you, you're going to think about her for days on end, then just get it over with. So she is older, true, but so what? You've both reached an age where age itself doesn't matter quite as much. People change alot, so age difference will have an affect, but between 22 and 26 there's not too much difference, it's only 4 years. As for distance, if you're together distantly, for a long time, your bond will probably be stronger when you do get to be together. If you don't end up having it work out and are still distant, then at least you don't have to suffer seperation when your bond is the strongest.

From what I see, there's no reason you shouldn't try if you want to. The only things that you say are getting in the way are only in the way if you're afraid of getting hurt. (Afraid of it not working translates into afraid of getting hurt. Because, if it not working doesn't hurt, then you would have nothing to be afraid of, would you?)

The way you make your post is as though you are simply looking for people to encourage you to go for it, you want the green light. You want the green light because you actually do want to go for it. You're not actually going to decide to do it or not based on what we tell you, you're just wanting an easy answer to something you can only decide yourself.

No matter how you look at it, it's your decision, and what you choose to do is going to be almost if not completely uninfluenced by most of what we tell you. In the end, you're just procrastinating and holding the decision off for later. Eventually you may not be able to make a decision any longer and have it made for you, when she ends up moving away or you somehow lose touch with her completely and never hear from her again. At that point, you'll have wished you made a decision before it was too late, even if you've gotten over her.

Long and short: You want to. So do it. If you do, and it fails: Oh well, that happens; welcome to life. =)

P.S. Anyway, I thought you were 21? :huh:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:17:48 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »