Author Topic: Off Topic Entertainment  (Read 17554 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Off Topic Entertainment
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 06:25:13 PM »
Yeah, its just that hell its single minded... he actually reminds me of my father, even if he has no reason at all, he wont never shut up.
Even if he doesnt know spanish and has no idea if its hard or not, he would still talk about it... because he thinks he knows everything while he knows nothing.

Yeah, and instead of saying sorry it was a little mistake or something like that, you started all this because you would never accept you did something wrong :P.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Off Topic Entertainment
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 10:57:18 PM »
Not exactly. For example, contrary to popular belief, driving a motor vehicle on a public road isn't a right, it is a privilege granted by the state government regardless of your capability to do so.

[snapback]37340[/snapback]
I already explained it... surprised you didn't get it. "no matter what the repurcussions or opinions of others."
It would not be right by law, by the government, or by others opinions, perhaps... but that doesn't mean I can't do it, whether or not I'm "granted" rights by anyone else to do so. I have the right to do as I want just by being able, I may not have the right by law, or by the opinions of others, but I have the right by nature. This is what I am saying.

Even if he doesnt know spanish and has no idea if its hard or not, he would still talk about it... because he thinks he knows everything while he knows nothing.
Nah. Because one thing I know, and I know I know, is that you don't know what I think or what I know. I don't think I know everything, I don't know I know everything, I don't know I think everything, and I don't care that you think of me as someone who knows everything. :lol:

Uhh...? I'm pretty sure I admitted to making a typo... and I'm pretty sure you're the one who jumped on me for it when I did... I'm also pretty sure you "screamed" yes about it being a big deal, when asked if it was... And why the fuck would I say sorry about making a stupid little typo? Is there something wrong with you!?