Author Topic: Rawr nwn2 :D  (Read 6363 times)

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Rawr nwn2 :D
« on: July 27, 2007, 02:51:28 PM »
So today I got a little bit crazy, loaded up the nwn 2 and started playing. Which ended up me playing nwn 2 for about 6 or 7 hours. Was fun, I played some  online servers and the campaign. Had a blast. I played on DEX and Cerea 2. Wasnt that buggy, PC Hair and face selection still sucks compared to nwn 1, but -shrug- I enjoyed myself and I guess that is what counts ey? Lol. Though with the first exp. pack I wish they werent taking it to epic lvls. :( It is going to be sweet tho, Rashemen! Woot. :D
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 02:57:28 PM »
I forgot it was going into Rashemen..that was the only thing that interested me about it...kinda wish I hadn't uninstalled mine..hehe, ah well I can reinstall if I want.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 03:17:23 PM »
Sounds like there will be some pretty cool content too, Night Hags, Hagspawn, Red Wizard PrC, equipable masks, etc. 1.07 is suppose to fix a number of multiplayer issues so I'll definitely update my server with the expansion content. I'll also have to adjust the leveler to go up to 30.

Also, if anyone frequents a NWN2 RP server I'll definitely check it out.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 06:23:29 AM »
Cerea 2 I play there some. Been looking at other places to. Found one server that sounded awesome on nwvault. But their website doesnt work right, so I cant even see if I can d/l the files....blarg...

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 12:56:31 PM »
NWN2's mainquest is pretty fun. I enever even finnish the first NWN's mainquest. And it looks grim for this one too, I keep remaking characters... Some old habbits die hard.

Any suggestions on a nice Paly build or Blackguard?

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 09:15:03 PM »
Not sure, havent been working with builds honestly. Just pwning in the OC and messin around online.

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 09:24:38 PM »
Any suggestions on a nice Paly build or Blackguard?
[snapback]36745[/snapback]
I've tried a Paladin / Divine Champion build. Works pretty good since you get both smite evil and smite infidel. Add on the extra smiting feat and layeth the smacketh down! On the down side, since you're a goody two shoes, the only companions you will be able to stand are the nice ones. That is unless you want to hear the tiefling's whining or the ranger's lousy attempts at snide comments.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition