Guild Wars > Guild Wars General

GW Update

(1/3) > >>

Meclar:
Since the last GW update the NPC intelligence has gotten a little better.  I notice that while having henchmen and attacking a target and then targeting another monster if that first target is low in hit points the henchmen will continue to attack while you can move on to another target (I think that's how it works).
Also in some missions and quests where you have to protect an NPC they seem to have made them tougher and fixed the suicide NPC problem.
I really hated when monsters targeted only Alesia and killed her in 2 seconds.  That doesn't happen any more.
When I have Thom henchmen in my party and I'm jumping around cities near Kryta he leaves the party even though he should stay.

So since I'm unemployed I made a lvl 18 R/MO in two days.  Rangers do some serious damage.  Ignite arrow with dual shot!

Mo:

--- Quote ---Since the last GW update the NPC intelligence has gotten a little better.  I notice that while having henchmen and attacking a target and then targeting another monster if that first target is low in hit points the henchmen will continue to attack while you can move on to another target (I think that's how it works).
Also in some missions and quests where you have to protect an NPC they seem to have made them tougher and fixed the suicide NPC problem.
I really hated when monsters targeted only Alesia and killed her in 2 seconds.  That doesn't happen any more.
When I have Thom henchmen in my party and I'm jumping around cities near Kryta he leaves the party even though he should stay.

So since I'm unemployed I made a lvl 18 R/MO in two days.  Rangers do some serious damage.  Ignite arrow with dual shot!
[snapback]36690[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Ya...change to a R/E and add conjure flame to that mix.

Elessar Telrunya:
You're addicted to the conjure spells...

Mo:

--- Quote ---You're addicted to the conjure spells...
[snapback]36693[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

=  D

Meclar:
No way I want rebirth!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version