Author Topic: HMH Shoots Razor Blade With A Nailgun  (Read 15736 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
HMH Shoots Razor Blade With A Nailgun
« on: June 26, 2007, 10:48:59 AM »
Yes but you made a presumption like someone says that book looks boring, that guy looks gay, those clothes look nice, etc...
[snapback]36248[/snapback]
That's an opinion, not a presumption. While his opinion may have been a judgement, it is nonetheless an opinion. Everyone makes judgements. The way he stated his opinion was not to say that he thought Neji is gay because he "looks" gay. This is because gay was used as to say something was stupid/lame/crappy.

The way his words were stated could mean that he meant Neji looks like he is gay because of the way he looks. That would be a presumption based on the way he looks. However, it all depends on how Tyrael was using the word "gay" to describe Neji's appearance. In my opinion, the most accurate assumption would be to take it as stupid/lame/crappy/etc. rather than homosexual.

Now, besides this obvious point. He technically used the term "ghey" which is slang for "gay" but is almost exclusively used to describe things that are lame/stupid/crappy what have you.

Ghey:

1. (internet, slang, pejorative) An alternate spelling of gay meaning ineffectual, unsatisfying, unfulfilling, stupid, untalented, and so on. Equivalent to the slang meaning of lame.

Usage notes

The spelling is typically used to differentiate the meaning of "lame" from the homophonic meanings of "homosexual" or "happy," so as to retain the pejorative meaning, without the "happy or joyful" misinterpretation.

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 11:34:17 AM »
That's an opinion, not a presumption. While his opinion may have been a judgement, it is nonetheless an opinion. Everyone makes judgements. The way he stated his opinion was not to say that he thought Neji is gay because he "looks" gay. This is because gay was used as to say something was stupid/lame/crappy.

The way his words were stated could mean that he meant Neji looks like he is gay because of the way he looks. That would be a presumption based on the way he looks. However, it all depends on how Tyrael was using the word "gay" to describe Neji's appearance. In my opinion, the most accurate assumption would be to take it as stupid/lame/crappy/etc. rather than homosexual.

Now, besides this obvious point. He technically used the term "ghey" which is slang for "gay" but is almost exclusively used to describe things that are lame/stupid/crappy what have you.

Ghey:

1. (internet, slang, pejorative) An alternate spelling of gay meaning ineffectual, unsatisfying, unfulfilling, stupid, untalented, and so on. Equivalent to the slang meaning of lame.

Usage notes

The spelling is typically used to differentiate the meaning of "lame" from the homophonic meanings of "homosexual" or "happy," so as to retain the pejorative meaning, without the "happy or joyful" misinterpretation.
[snapback]36255[/snapback]

WTF, I know he meant with saying that neji looked ghey that he tought that Neji looks lame and is not a homosexual...
I just however tought, that he tought cuz Neji looks "ghey" that he also tought that Neji sucks ass now wich is not the case....
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 11:34:42 AM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 11:50:18 AM »
Thats why i said.
Who cares, you never get the point anyways.. :P
[snapback]36254[/snapback]

You always get the wrong idea, well most of the times.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 12:08:27 PM »
Ghey:

1. (internet, slang, pejorative)

[snapback]36255[/snapback]
"And I don't care how they spell things on the internet. When you email me you spell the whole word out." -Strong Bad

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 10:01:38 PM »
WTF, I know he meant with saying that neji looked ghey that he tought that Neji looks lame and is not a homosexual...
I just however tought, that he tought cuz Neji looks "ghey" that he also tought that Neji sucks ass now wich is not the case....
[snapback]36258[/snapback]
So in the end you were the one making an assumption, not him. Ahahaha! :lol:

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 08:38:22 AM »
Goddammit, say "SPOILERS" or something similiar, before you start spoiling shit.
[snapback]36312[/snapback]

lol you allready watched all death notes so I can't spoil anything for you....and as for other people no one watches death note...
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 09:16:09 AM »
lol you allready watched all death notes so I can't spoil anything for you....and as for other people no one watches death note...
[snapback]36319[/snapback]
I wasn't talking about for me. Don't assume nobody else watches it, you weren't, now you are, what if someone else decides to?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 09:16:23 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 12:29:16 PM »
Well i bet razor read my spoiler and already knows the end :P... unless he could resist reading it, lol :P.

maybe i should remove it for the other ppl that havent watched it.

Done

Seems theres no naruto this week either, theyre really wasting time so it can last longer >_<, besides i think bleach will be all fillers till winter, the cloning biatch thingie filler ended but there will be a new filler next week surely.
[snapback]36324[/snapback]

Yep I read your spoiler but you see i'm one of those freaky people when they read a spoiler of a anime, movie, game or whatever it inspires me more to watch just to see how it will go, sure you can write a spoiler wich discribes what is going to happen but you have to watch/see it to know how it is going to happen hehe.

Anyway for naruto how you know there is no episode this week?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 07:05:03 PM »
Yep I read your spoiler but you see i'm one of those freaky people when they read a spoiler of a anime, movie, game or whatever it inspires me more to watch just to see how it will go, sure you can write a spoiler wich discribes what is going to happen but you have to watch/see it to know how it is going to happen hehe.

Anyway for naruto how you know there is no episode this week?
[snapback]36325[/snapback]
You're one of those freaky people who do that? Shit, and here I thought everyone was able to do that and that lots of people do! :rolleyes:

Even if the ending is spoiled, you can be inspired to watch it and watch it through knowing the ending because of knowing it, but as you progress in viewing, you'll still know the ending and therefore won't get the enjoyment of using your imagination as to the possibilities of what will happen beyond what could have happened, since you know what does happen. Whether or not you consider it a spoiler for yourself, is your own opinion, and you had the choice whether or not to read it. Either way, just because spoilers don't matter to you, does not mean they won't for anyone else. I know if I see someone say spoilers for something I plan on playing/watching/whatever then I skip over them, because I like watching it as it goes along, instead of knowing what happens. I like being able to guess as to what will happen, and although I'm usually right, I still get the enjoyment of being able to do that. However, if they don't warn you of spoilers, you read their post thinking nothing of it, and then know what happens without wanting to.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 11:45:22 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 08:11:11 PM »
You're one of those freaky people who do that? Shit, and here I thought everyone was able to do that and that lots of people do! :rolleyes:
[snapback]36328[/snapback]

I know lots of people friends, familly, collegues etc that don't like a ending spoiled as matter of fact most of the people don't like the ending to be spoiled that's why I said one of those freaky people...

Anyway as for naruto:

episode 19 : July 5, 2007

episode 20 : July 19, 2007

episode 21 : July 26, 2007

pfft stupid f**** making crappy episodes and making us that long to wait epi 19 better make it worth while.

on the other end I still got Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note to watch lol hurray!!!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 08:23:37 PM »
I know lots of people friends, familly, collegues etc that don't like a ending spoiled as matter of fact most of the people don't like the ending to be spoiled that's why I said one of those freaky people...

Anyway as for naruto:

episode 19 : July 5, 2007

episode 20 : July 19, 2007

episode 21 : July 26, 2007

pfft stupid f**** making crappy episodes and making us that long to wait epi 19 better make it worth while.

on the other end I still got Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note to watch lol hurray!!!
[snapback]36330[/snapback]
Are you trying to make a point with that statement? Or are you just backing my point and making yourself look stupid in the process? :lol:

Oh well, I don't watch Naruto, sucks for you! Had to wait extra long on Bleach though, I did. But now I got two to watch! Bwahahahaha!

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 09:26:03 PM »
Are you trying to make a point with that statement? Or are you just backing my point and making yourself look stupid in the process? :lol:
[snapback]36331[/snapback]

WTF? you said a lot of people like to know spoilers and can be inspired to watch, while I'm saying that I know a lot of people that don't like spoilers....

Do you read posts or just think to know what you read and then jump to conclussions seriously WTF?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 11:42:06 PM »
WTF? you said a lot of people like to know spoilers and can be inspired to watch, while I'm saying that I know a lot of people that don't like spoilers....
[snapback]36332[/snapback]
Oh? Is that so?

but you see i'm one of those freaky people when they read a spoiler of a anime, movie, game or whatever it inspires me more to watch just to see how it will go
That's what YOU said, I simply agreed with part of your statement by saying it again in my post, but also added a reason why people WOULDN'T like that.

Even if the ending is spoiled, you can be inspired to watch it and watch it through knowing the ending because of knowing it, but as you progress in viewing, you'll still know the ending and therefore won't get the enjoyment of using your imagination as to the possibilities of what will happen beyond what could have happened, since you know what does happen.
In bold is where I gave a reason why people wouldn't want spoilers based on your reasoning, which is underlined.

I know if I see someone say spoilers for something I plan on playing/watching/whatever then I skip over them, because I like watching it as it goes along, instead of knowing what happens.
Here is where I furthered my point that some people don't like spoilers, by saying I skip over them because I don't want them.

You're one of those freaky people who do that? Shit, and here I thought everyone was able to do that and that lots of people do!
Here is where I was making the point that alot of people like spoilers just like you said, so it's not as rare as you made it sound.

Do you read posts or just think to know what you read and then jump to conclussions seriously WTF?
You should be asking yourself that question. In my reply to your saying you like spoilers, I agreed with your point that some people like to read them for the reasons you had stated and that it is not as uncommon as you make it sound. I also told you that I was not one of those people and that you should say that there are spoilers in your posts so that people like me who don't want to read them when they haven't seen it, won't end up reading them because of a lack of warning in your post. I also explained why alot of people like myself don't use the same reasoning you do when it comes to reading spoilers in the first place. A reason that would make us NOT want to read them.

You listed alot of people who DON'T like reading spoilers, which I already made obvious that there were, because I was one and said that is the reason you should warn people in your posts. Because I had already said that, and you had just essentially agreed with me, I told you that you were making the same point I was, and said the "making yourself look stupid" comment because you had started to argue against your own original point. Then you told me that I was making your point and you were making mine. You had it backwards. Yeah, you started saying lots of people don't like spoilers, which was my point to begin with, and I simply agreed with part of your ORIGINAL point, which was that some people DO like them, like you.

Do you see how you began disagreeing with yourself?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 12:00:26 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 06:54:49 AM »
Do you see how you began disagreeing with yourself?
[snapback]36333[/snapback]

eh first of all no.....

Oh? Is that so?
That's what YOU said, I simply agreed with part of your statement by saying it again in my post, but also added a reason why people WOULDN'T like that.
In bold is where I gave a reason why people wouldn't want spoilers based on your reasoning, which is underlined.
Here is where I was making the point that alot of people like spoilers just like you said, so it's not as rare as you made it sound.

You should be asking yourself that question. In my reply to your saying you like spoilers, I agreed with your point that some people like to read them for the reasons you had stated and that it is not as uncommon as you make it sound. I also told you that I was not one of those people and that you should say that there are spoilers in your posts so that people like me who don't want to read them when they haven't seen it, won't end up reading them because of a lack of warning in your post. I also explained why alot of people like myself don't use the same reasoning you do when it comes to reading spoilers in the first place. A reason that would make us NOT want to read them.

You listed alot of people who DON'T like reading spoilers, which I already made obvious that there were, because I was one and said that is the reason you should warn people in your posts. Because I had already said that, and you had just essentially agreed with me, I told you that you were making the same point I was, and said the "making yourself look stupid" comment because you had started to argue against your own original point. Then you told me that I was making your point and you were making mine. You had it backwards. Yeah, you started saying lots of people don't like spoilers, which was my point to begin with, and I simply agreed with part of your ORIGINAL point, which was that some people DO like them, like you.

The thing I said was yeah i'm one of those freaky people blabla because people of my enviorement familly, friends collegues etc are all people that DON'T like spoilers but I do.
Later on I said that I know people from my enviroment that don't like spoilers i'm not  backing you up at all nor negating my previous comment I was just saying that I know people who don't like spoilers like you...

But in the end basiclly we are arguing over nothing I haven't put a spoiler warning in my post and you are upset i didn't do that but in the end you saw Death Note so I really haven't spoied a thing for you and for other people also not as they don't complain...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:01:37 AM by Razor Blade »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 09:39:49 AM »
The thing I said was yeah i'm one of those freaky people blabla because people of my enviorement familly, friends collegues etc are all people that DON'T like spoilers but I do.
[snapback]36334[/snapback]
Yes, I know, that's exactly what I said you said. Shit man, where the fuck did you learn how to read? :lol: You don't realize that this was my point in you saying there were spoilers in your post? Can you seriously be that dimwitted?

Later on I said that I know people from my enviroment that don't like spoilers i'm not backing you up at all nor negating my previous comment I was just saying that I know people who don't like spoilers like you...
You're not? Well I remember clearly saying that there are people who don't like spoilers and so you should put in your posts that there are spoilers, and you're saying that telling me of those people isn't backing my point? Lmfao. :lol:

but in the end basiclly we are arguing over nothing I haven't put a spoiler warning in my post and you are upset i didn't do that but in the end you saw Death Note so I really haven't spoied a thing for you and for other people also not as they don't complain...
I half-agree. You're the one arguing over nothing, I've simply been trying to get you to realize this. As for spoilers, there is no argument that I see, just your opinion that I've agreed with and provided a different view on. Since you never said that you wouldn't post warnings in posts with spoilers (which I already did for you) we weren't arguing about that at all. In fact, you don't even sound like you understand a thing you're saying, it's kind of funny actually.
It does not matter whether or not I've seen it, because there are those that haven't that may have read the post, or may in the future and might not want that spoiled. Now seriously, the spoiler in your post is definitely a minor one and probably would not ruin anything, however, it does tell of an interaction people may not know about yet. But my point was not based on how much your spoiler spoils, just that you should warn people that there are some, if you're going to post them. Now, I don't see what you don't understand about that, but then, I also don't see how you can't grasp the meaning in everything else you've read. So I guess that makes it okay for you not to have a warning in your post if someone were to read it in the future and complain as long as nobody has yet right? Well, that's what you're saying. You're also completely voting out the possibility that someone may have already read your post and the spoiler without the warning first, and although they did not want it, did not complain. By your logic here, you're also voting out the possibility that someone may have, or could, read it and still not watch it yet, when they may later decide to, and then not want to have known what you posted when before they didn't care (but still would enough not to read it, had they been warned of it, just in case. That's the type of precaution I would use).

You just don't think things through, huh?

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »
Yes, I know, that's exactly what I said you said. Shit man, where the fuck did you learn how to read? :lol: You don't realize that this was my point in you saying there were spoilers in your post? Can you seriously be that dimwitted?
I half-agree. You're the one arguing over nothing, I've simply been trying to get you to realize this. As for spoilers, there is no argument that I see, just your opinion that I've agreed with and provided a different view on. Since you never said that you wouldn't post warnings in posts with spoilers (which I already did for you) we weren't arguing about that at all. In fact, you don't even sound like you understand a thing you're saying, it's kind of funny actually.
It does not matter whether or not I've seen it, because there are those that haven't that may have read the post, or may in the future and might not want that spoiled. Now seriously, the spoiler in your post is definitely a minor one and probably would not ruin anything, however, it does tell of an interaction people may not know about yet. But my point was not based on how much your spoiler spoils, just that you should warn people that there are some, if you're going to post them. Now, I don't see what you don't understand about that, but then, I also don't see how you can't grasp the meaning in everything else you've read. So I guess that makes it okay for you not to have a warning in your post if someone were to read it in the future and complain as long as nobody has yet right? Well, that's what you're saying. You're also completely voting out the possibility that someone may have already read your post and the spoiler without the warning first, and although they did not want it, did not complain. By your logic here, you're also voting out the possibility that someone may have, or could, read it and still not watch it yet, when they may later decide to, and then not want to have known what you posted when before they didn't care (but still would enough not to read it, had they been warned of it, just in case. That's the type of precaution I would use).

You just don't think things through, huh?
[snapback]36335[/snapback]

in the end...lol, whatever, #care?

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 10:46:49 AM »
Lol, razor always does the same, he starts arguing without even thinking the things first then after some tries when he realizes it, he says, #care? :P, like... right, you win  now  stfu plz, lol xD

Funny, isnt it? :lol:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 10:49:40 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 07:05:07 PM »
Lol, razor always does the same, he starts arguing without even thinking the things first then after some tries when he realizes it, he says, #care? :P, like... right, you win  now  stfu plz, lol xD

Funny, isnt it? :lol:
[snapback]36337[/snapback]

Nah, it's not that Hell says i'm acting stupid cuz I said later that people around me don't like spoilers but I'm the only one that do like spoilers.
And according to hell i'm then acting stupid cuz it seems that i'm backing up his point just because I posted behind him that...

Anyway I just don't bother to put energy into arguining about meaningless stuff that in the end I didn't spoil for anyone anything maybe in the future i will but like said wtv #care?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:05:35 PM by Razor Blade »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 09:24:56 PM »
Nah, it's not that Hell says i'm acting stupid cuz I said later that people around me don't like spoilers but I'm the only one that do like spoilers.
And according to hell i'm then acting stupid cuz it seems that i'm backing up his point just because I posted behind him that...

Anyway I just don't bother to put energy into arguining about meaningless stuff that in the end I didn't spoil for anyone anything maybe in the future i will but like said wtv #care?
[snapback]36342[/snapback]
See? He's still fucking confused and doesn't understand. Go read the whole thing a few more times, okay?

Why not? Arguing over meaningless things provides you with something to do, and can be a stylish form of entertainment! But I suppose if you feel you "lose" the argument, then it can suck! Unless it's one of those things where both people are arguing about two different things and aren't even on the same subject, or where one is arguing the same point as the other. In this case, you've argued the same point as me, and then claimed it was backwards because you're confused. :lol:

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »
See? He's still fucking confused and doesn't understand. Go read the whole thing a few more times, okay?

Why not? Arguing over meaningless things provides you with something to do, and can be a stylish form of entertainment! But I suppose if you feel you "lose" the argument, then it can suck! Unless it's one of those things where both people are arguing about two different things and aren't even on the same subject, or where one is arguing the same point as the other. In this case, you've argued the same point as me, and then claimed it was backwards because you're confused. :lol:
[snapback]36345[/snapback]

true i'm confused, i'm not feeling like i'm loosing the arguement i'm just adding a comment to my first post that I made about the "i'm one of those freaky ppl blabla"
anyhow even if I was loosing the arguement lol Care? as I said it's a meaningless arguement I got more important things to worry about then to think about what you can rant here...

so I return to my previous statement

wtv, #Care?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:49:11 PM by Razor Blade »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 12:43:17 AM »
true i'm confused, i'm not feeling like i'm loosing the arguement i'm just adding a comment to my first post that I made about the "i'm one of those freaky ppl blabla"
anyhow even if I was loosing the arguement lol Care? as I said it's a meaningless arguement I got more important things to worry about then to think about what you can rant here...

so I return to my previous statement

wtv, #Care?
[snapback]36348[/snapback]
I didn't say nor imply that you were losing the argument, I even said that we weren't having one at all! :lol: I dunno man... you keep replying... :lol:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 01:01:31 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 02:33:58 AM »
#care?
[snapback]36336[/snapback]
Translation please?

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 04:10:44 AM »
Translation please?

[snapback]36353[/snapback]

Maybe he was going to be slick and use a 1 for an I but accidentaly had the shift held down and pressed 3. THat produced the # and he forgot to space after the # when going for the retorical 'I Care?' statement.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2007, 07:28:07 AM »
he says, #care? :P, like... right, you win  now  stfu plz.
[snapback]36337[/snapback]

But hell replied again and seems like razor actually cares :P.

Razor, if you have better things to care about and all that shit, why do you keep replying the same thing over and over? doesnt look like you dont care to me :P.

And btw you have to hold down Alt Gr and press 3 for #, not shift :P, at least on my keyboard...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 07:38:15 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2007, 09:31:22 AM »
And btw you have to hold down Alt Gr and press 3 for #, not shift :P, at least on my keyboard...
[snapback]36359[/snapback]
It's just shift on American keyboards.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 12:45:24 PM »
It's just shift on American keyboards.
[snapback]36361[/snapback]

Oh, silly americans xD.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 07:10:06 PM »
Oh, silly americans xD.
[snapback]36366[/snapback]
Why? It's easier.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 07:14:51 PM »
Oh, silly americans xD.
[snapback]36366[/snapback]
wtf is grr? You have other keys with threatening animal sounds?

Way to overcomplicate things.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »
Its a key to the right of space and its Alt Gr not grr lol

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »
Time to hit the 'grr' key!