Other > Discussion

War in Iraq AND North Korea

(1/5) > >>

Soul Sojourner:
Say what you want to say about either? I've made a topic about the war elsewhere and thoroughly discussed it, so it's hard for me to repeat myself unless I'm telling you how much Bush is a piece of shit. :lol:

That, and I think if we should be liberating any goddamn country it should be North Korea. Do you know what they do to those people there? They are forced to worship the leaders like gods, and the government doesn't allow anyone in the country. Well, very few people anyway. They are extremely out-dated on what's going on in the world and the people own damn near no personal freedom or privacy. Is this war against Terrorism really doing anything? Except lowering our population by killing off all of our troops. As for North Korea, yeah... we'll just ignore them until they get their hands on nuclear weapons... and they really, really, don't like us.

Mo:
[wisper]you mean North Korea[/wisper]

Soul Sojourner:
Lol, shit I do. Fuckin' norths and south's man, rename the place!

I fixed all my shit, thanxorz. :lol:

420:

--- Quote ---Do you know what they do to those people there?
[snapback]35721[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Once they eat each other there won't be anyone left to fight.

As far as liberating a country, that is not what the U.S. is doing in Iraq. The U.S. is setting up a base of operations (read: "fortress") right smack in the center of the Middle East to provide a target for terrorists to concentrate on in the hopes that it will stop them from attacking more difficult to reach targets farther away.

Now Putin is offering the U.S. use of a radar facility that Russia just happens to still have control of in a country that just happens to boarder northern Iran called Azerbaijan.

The war in Iraq isn't a humanitarian effort and neither would be a war with North Korea. The only people that would be liberated would be the companies that got the contracts to rebuild the infrastructure once our soldiers were done abusing the locals.

Throbblefoot:

--- Quote ---[wisper]you mean North Korea[/wisper] [snapback]35723[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
[whisper]You mean whisper.[/whisper]

-Throbblefoot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version