Author Topic: DS owns PSP!  (Read 15314 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 04:43:35 PM »
15-16?, cos i know some guys that have a DS just cos their parents didnt want to buy him a PSP instead for the price difference,
and surely theres even way more like those out there.
Then i know some other fathers that have a PSP for themselves and his sons.
[snapback]35678[/snapback]

LOL i'm 20 years, i'm a senior student and I do work in weekends so I choose what I buy from my money and I choose for a DS over a PsP not for the price difference but just cuz I think DS owns PsP and it fucking does in my opinion, learn to fucking accept that we live in a fricking free world where people have their opinions and are entitled to have one you think DS sucks I think PsP sucks....get the fuck over it....
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 06:04:25 PM »
Now you got all nervous didnt you?
My last posts were not even opinions but facts from review and news pages (even the childish part is there) so maybe your the one who should get over yourself... because saying DS is childish to saying it sucks, theres a whole difference, as i never said DS sucks.

In the first time, you said "DS owns PSP" as if it were a fact, i just used facts i found over the internet and proved youre wrong, if you add to it "in my opinion" im fine with that as i said in an earlier post that everyone has their own opinions, likes and dislikes.

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »
Now you got all nervous didnt you?
My last posts were not even opinions but facts from review and news pages (even the childish part is there) so maybe your the one who should get over yourself... because saying DS is childish to saying it sucks, theres a whole difference, as i never said DS sucks.

In the first time, you said "DS owns PSP" as if it were a fact, i just used facts i found over the internet and proved youre wrong, if you add to it "in my opinion" im fine with that as i said in an earlier post that everyone has their own opinions, likes and dislikes.
[snapback]35689[/snapback]

OMFG dude you don't fucking use your brain do you?? Or you are using it in such a fucked up manner.

I'm goint to try to keep it real simple to your level so you don't have to worry for a overload of your what it seems incompetent brain.

1) I'm not nervous well I am nervous cuz I do have my endword presentation tomorrow but that's school shit.

2)I couldn't care less of reviews on internet or game magazines cuz they are all different in MY opinion DS DOES OWN PSP FOR ME IT IS A FACT (notice the ME is very good highlited) Now if you weren't such incompetent in using your damn brain that when I said DS owns PSP it was in my opinion, I also stated this in my previous post just after your post with the review of wich is the great handheld and still you keep on ranting about it, I stated my previous statement in my last post that I find in MY FUCKING OPINION THAT DS DOES OWN A GODDAMN PSP and still you can't comprehend the FUCKING FACT.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DS OWNS A PSP IN MY FUCKING OPINION I FUCKING ENJOY MORE A DS THEN A FREAKING PSP

BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »
Your just repeating yourself... out of ideas or what? xD

If you just say "DS owns PSP" theres no way i could know if your stating a fact or its your opinion, genius, so calm down and get over yourself.
And now that i see that you are really pissed off and openly insulting me about my brain and stuff, maybe you should have a look at this.

fact   
noun
something which is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information.

Opinion
noun
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

So stop fighting with yourself, cos i never said that the ds sucked nor i said the psp was better. So you may read the posts again to realize that you just got so pissed off by facts found over internet (like news, both handheld features and such) because i barely gave opinions. I agree every review site does give different scores but they dont differ much most of the times.
I already agreed about opinions in a few posts, so why the hell are you all pissed off and repeating yourself?.

For being 20 years old you sure get on your nerves so fast for a simple stupid console discussion, lets see how does people call that?... yeah! being childish!, no wonder you like DS, it suits you.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 07:23:32 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 07:32:12 PM »
For me DS is nothing else than a GBA ripoff with a touch screen and half assed Wi-Fi
[snapback]35678[/snapback]
Now now, when a company does it to itself it's not called a "ripoff" it's called "rebranding".

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 07:35:48 PM »
Now now, when a company does it to itself it's not called a "ripoff" it's called "rebranding".

[snapback]35701[/snapback]

Oh ok, thanks for the comment, i fixed it.  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 07:36:22 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 08:16:05 PM »
This is some funny shit.

Almost seems like little Tyrael is growing up to be just like me! *tears of joy* :lol:

The likeliness that this argument increased intensity tenfold due to language differences is high. But the likeliness that it started to begin with due to a difference in opinion is practically indisputable! :D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:41:33 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 09:12:32 PM »
This is some funny shit.

Almost seems like little Tyrael is growing up to be just like me! *tears of joy* :lol:
[snapback]35713[/snapback]

LOL, well it could be a polite version, because i didnt directly or intentionally insult him after he openly insulted me :P, because i dont consider being childish an insult, its more like a mind state, and it was kinda indirectly xD.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 08:10:48 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2007, 12:41:16 AM »
I've had alot of arguments on here where I haven't insulted people while they resorted to insulting me. Like with you, for instance. And especially Elessar, whoooeee!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2007, 02:38:43 AM »
I stoped reading this half way thru the first page.

I went to bestbuy because of this thread and compared PSP and DS games.

I thought PSP's Tekken Dark Resurection and Killzone looked sweet, while for the DS the most interesting thing I saw was FFIII and Spiderman.

I WAY perfer PSP's games, graphics, and controls. If I were to consider getting another handheld platform I would buy a PSP without a second thought.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »
I stoped reading this half way thru the first page.

I went to bestbuy because of this thread and compared PSP and DS games.

I thought PSP's Tekken Dark Resurection and Killzone looked sweet, while for the DS the most interesting thing I saw was FFIII and Spiderman.

I WAY perfer PSP's games, graphics, and controls. If I were to consider getting another handheld platform I would buy a PSP without a second thought.
[snapback]35765[/snapback]

Check Metal Gear: Portable Ops or the GTA games, or a recent released game callled "Crush" its kinda fun aswell its like a puzzle/ plataform in 3d but you can "crush" the map and make it 2d to solve some puzzles or find another way, then uncrush it and it goes back to 3d, and of course theres still lots more.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 08:26:29 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 12:15:51 PM »
You can also access the internet on your PSP and run windows/linux.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
DS owns PSP!
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 04:27:27 PM »
CUSTOM FIRMWARES, the greatest thing xD
i have 3.40 OE-A
emulators on your psp xD, if it wasnt for the touchscreen there would be a DS emulator for the psp already lol.