Other > Discussion

The Occupation Thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

Throbblefoot:
My card says "Senior Technical Writer" but the org chart says "Documentation Lead" and actually, if you look at my assigned responsibilities, I'm also in management.

That's why they call me Doc Chick.

-Throbblefoot

Soul Sojourner:
Sometimes at work they call me A-Dog...

Mostly Mike...

Probably because he has such a hard time pronouncing such a simple name.

cuchulann:
At current I am the Assistant Manager for Planetweavers, but in a week I'll transfer off the sales floor and become the warehouse manager.

Meclar:
I work at a Frito-Lay distribution center.  I get free chips.  I'm looking for a new job.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Razor Blade:
i'm a student who's in his senior year next week exams and this friday presentation of my endword and i'm finished (oh yeah baby!)

In the weekends i'm a waiter at a restaurant, I like it there good co-workers, nice atmosphere the bosses are quite fun and I did bring in a friend since December so now me and him are working together and it's really fun.
It can get hectic as Hell described at his place so that's when the real work starts especially when alot of people come in after eachother and all order drinks you gotta hurry lol, same for food.
Anyways I might still do this work when I finish school and start my main carreer I might do this as a addition just because of the fun, I really like the people who work there and I do enjoy doing it with them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version