Author Topic: Jek A.K.A Thomas of Doriath  (Read 12084 times)

Offline JeK

• View Profile
    • Email
Jek A.K.A Thomas of Doriath
« on: April 08, 2007, 07:02:01 PM »
Just thought I would say hi, not sure if anyone remembers me but I know a lot of people here, 420 and anheg to name a few.  Jas and I have just been around playing other games we have recently started playing the original NWN again.  How is everyone doing?  Is anyone still in contact with Adisku?  See you all around.
-JeK-

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 07:19:11 PM »
Greetings. He comes around from time I believe, pops up randomly.

I don't personally know you, but I do know your name. Hehehe. :D

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 11:33:30 PM »
Hi Jek,

Looks like you're rejoining the NWN community at just the right time. Most of us either gave up on NWN2 or just put it back on the shelf until they apply about 1000 more patches.

See you on GodSpire,

Offline JeK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »
Greetings. He comes around from time I believe, pops up randomly.

I don't personally know you, but I do know your name. Hehehe. :D
[snapback]34687[/snapback]

Ah yeah you probely know the first thomas of doriath he was more well known  :D   thanks for the information though!
-JeK-

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 08:24:10 AM »
Ah yeah you probely know the first thomas of doriath he was more well known  :D   thanks for the information though!
[snapback]34693[/snapback]
Actually I was thinking of the name "JeK" when I said I recognized it, not Thomas. =)

Offline JeK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 08:38:14 AM »
Actually I was thinking of the name "JeK" when I said I recognized it, not Thomas. =)
[snapback]34703[/snapback]

oh nice :D   do you happen to know if Scorp, Tarna, or Bus still play?
-JeK-

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »
Hello Jek! Is baldy still bald? ;)

Thomas is the name he assumed when I became the leader of Doriath centuries ago after the original Thomas of Doriath.

Anywho, Taarna hasn't been heard from in a long time  :(  Although I think sometime abit before Godspire was taken down for the release of NWN2 she popped on and left a bloody message reading "Taarna was here" on GS's flooor...Bus I think may still be around but I haven't seen him. Dunno who Scorp is...

Anyway, I stopped contact with Adisku a long time ago..at that point he was trying to get his life in order - trouble with his marriage...

Myself, I'm popping on GS every now and then....not much to do when no one else is on sooo... ^_^

-Elessar

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 08:59:15 AM »
Scorp, I recognize, but nothing more than that. Whoever they are, I don't think they've been around for a looong time.

Yeah, Taarna has been around still for quite awhile, though she's been absent for some time now, I don't think she's gone gone. =)

As for Bus, he's still been around like Taarna, it's just seems neither of them are fond of forums. I spoke to Bus months ago, had a good talk, I don't think he's gone gone either. Though I haven't seen him on IM either.

Pool the information, organize it, and stick it in the filing cabinet in your brain. :D

Offline JeK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 10:08:22 AM »
Hello Jek! Is baldy still bald? ;)
Thomas is the name he assumed when I became the leader of Doriath centuries ago after the original Thomas of Doriath.

Anywho, Taarna hasn't been heard from in a long time  :(  Although I think sometime abit before Godspire was taken down for the release of NWN2 she popped on and left a bloody message reading "Taarna was here" on GS's flooor...Bus I think may still be around but I haven't seen him. Dunno who Scorp is...

Anyway, I stopped contact with Adisku a long time ago..at that point he was trying to get his life in order - trouble with his marriage...

Myself, I'm popping on GS every now and then....not much to do when no one else is on sooo... ^_^
-Elessar
[snapback]34710[/snapback]

yes he is still bald I cant believe you remember that, thats great haha.  I have been looking for Godspire but I cant see it up.  Last time I tried to join Godspire last year I was banned and I got a message saying something like "Why do you have to be an idiot Jek?"  So I figured I must have left on a bad note.  Last time that I seriously played on Godspire was in 2004.  Can't believe it was so long ago.  And actually I got the name Thomas after the origional Thomas before I even became king I believe.  Yeah I heard about the trouble with Adiskus marriage she probely got jealous that we threw him such a kick ass bachlor party =/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:09:28 AM by JeK »
-JeK-

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 11:02:27 AM »
Heya Jerk i mean Jek :P you surely remember me i was Kayla in those old days xD
Scorpio doesnt play a LOOOOOOONG time ago, when i started pwning him with all my chars he just dissapeared and never saw him again (i remember i told him i was gonna kill him easy someday when i joined his clan long long time ago and he laughed at me xD)
i did saw Raer Tane or whatever his name was (the guy that duel weilded katanas in our first clan DS was it? Oo) in the CEP nexus server and then smokey in a server he had  besides those havent seen anyone else from those old days, well yeah you i remember i saw you in some server i forgot the name :P

and btw do you still hate me? xD

tell me the servers you are playing on i still play nwn sometimes ^^
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:04:37 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 11:42:29 AM »
How could I forget baldy's baldness! We teased him about it constantly! lol...

Anyway, if you want to connect to GS you'll have to use the Direct Connect probably: lucidmagic.com:5121 is the adress I think.

I think Adisku's problem was somethi....well we don't really need to discuss that! ^_^

I'll try and get on later today, but I have a crapload of work that I still have to do! I get a 5 day weekend and I hardly got any work done!

-Elessar

Offline JeK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 12:25:22 PM »
Heya Jerk i mean Jek :P you surely remember me i was Kayla in those old days xD
Scorpio doesnt play a LOOOOOOONG time ago, when i started pwning him with all my chars he just dissapeared and never saw him again (i remember i told him i was gonna kill him easy someday when i joined his clan long long time ago and he laughed at me xD)
i did saw Raer Tane or whatever his name was (the guy that duel weilded katanas in our first clan DS was it? Oo) in the CEP nexus server and then smokey in a server he had  besides those havent seen anyone else from those old days, well yeah you i remember i saw you in some server i forgot the name :P

and btw do you still hate me? xD

tell me the servers you are playing on i still play nwn sometimes ^^
[snapback]34718[/snapback]

haha man of course I remember you, both of your names for that matter.  And of course I hate you I mean who wouldn't? haha nice to talk to you again I will have to get Jas on here to play.  Sad about scorp though he was cool back in the good ol days same with smokey.  Last I heard Smokey took over an LOD server and was hosting it.  Raer was nice I still have him on an old Doriath clan list I found in my drawer.  And yeah you probely saw me in LOC we moved there after Godspire banned me lol.
-JeK-

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 02:27:59 PM »
lol you got banned? what did you do lol, i though you just stopped playing >_<

Offline JeK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 04:52:51 PM »
lol you got banned? what did you do lol, i though you just stopped playing >_<
[snapback]34729[/snapback]

I think that I went on a randoming spree and then jas logged onto my name and spammed fireball untill the server crashed.  Heh oh well :(  I am unbanned now.
-JeK-

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »
If I remember right Hubba banned you for beating the shit out of low levels. He felt the need to tell me.

Sup :D  I dont really play NWN anymore though Im getting my new desktop tomorrow so I could at least pop on to say hello.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline JeK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 07:21:15 PM »
If I remember right Hubba banned you for beating the shit out of low levels. He felt the need to tell me.

Sup :D  I dont really play NWN anymore though Im getting my new desktop tomorrow so I could at least pop on to say hello.
[snapback]34738[/snapback]

Yeah that would be great :)
-JeK-

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 09:58:17 PM »
And yeah you probely saw me in LOC we moved there after Godspire banned me lol.
[snapback]34723[/snapback]
Legends of Chance? You still play there? Chef of the Bluemoons  :lol:

I dont like it since it was updated with CEP material, though my Serra Belt is still hte most uber item in the game(that is last time i loged on, months and months ago). Who was that one crazy stoner guy I remember gave you an item while high and then complained to a DM when he wanted back...remember him? Well I stole his serra belt :D I dont know why i remember that.

PS: I dont remember what I had the Doriath password changed to last, so if someone who remembers or an Admin (prolly Mo) could PM me with it, I would apprecaite it -thx
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 09:59:44 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 11:03:28 PM »
PS: I dont remember what I had the Doriath password changed to last, so if someone who remembers or an Admin (prolly Mo) could PM me with it, I would apprecaite it -thx
[snapback]34751[/snapback]
I laugh at you.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 12:07:54 AM »
I laugh at you.

[snapback]34756[/snapback]
N/m I remembered

Whats funny is reading some of those old threads. Trying to read some of Shion's posts still give me a headache.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 12:14:11 AM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 12:45:01 AM »
N/m I remembered

Whats funny is reading some of those old threads. Trying to read some of Shion's posts still give me a headache.
[snapback]34758[/snapback]

Good cause I'm lazy.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 08:47:54 AM »
Good cause I'm lazy.
[snapback]34760[/snapback]
Yeah we know that.. &lt;_&lt;

Offline JeK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 10:59:44 AM »
Legends of Chance? You still play there? Chef of the Bluemoons  :lol:

I dont like it since it was updated with CEP material, though my Serra Belt is still hte most uber item in the game(that is last time i loged on, months and months ago). Who was that one crazy stoner guy I remember gave you an item while high and then complained to a DM when he wanted back...remember him? Well I stole his serra belt :D I dont know why i remember that.

[snapback]34751[/snapback]

Yeah I didnt play much when it turned into LOC2 and yeah you would be talking about Eowarien when you say the guy who got high and gave me the forge :)  He was actually a DM for a bit I believe he is now banned.
-JeK-