Other > Random Ranting

Quotes!

<< < (40/40)

cuchulann:
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs. Like bailing out a sinking ship with a thimble most days."
-Minister Malack, Order of the Stick

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0735.html

Soul Sojourner:
Dictum sapienti sat est.
"A word to the wise is sufficient"

I really like this quote, I use it when people ramble on and on trying to explain something to me when I already understand.

420:
I was reading a news article and I saw this:

--- Quote ---The UN special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, Christof Heyns, and the special rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism, Martin Scheinin, have raised a similar concern.
--- End quote ---

I mean how big are these guys' business cards?!?! Probably have to turn them over a couple times to get the full job title.

420:
"Age is not an accomplishment, and youth is not a sin." - Methuselah's Children (1958) Robert A. Heinlein

cuchulann:
"Are you using our tracking terminal to play Civilization?! (exasperated sigh) I hope you are at least going for a military victory."
-Random taunt from the base lackey while viewing the situation room in Xcom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version