Author Topic: UW team for old times sake! :D  (Read 6135 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
UW team for old times sake! :D
« on: March 24, 2007, 08:33:37 PM »
heya anyone who actually will bother to read this! :D
since this weekend there's free UW/FoW access, i  was wondering if anyone wants to do a lengthy run into uw or fow for old times sake, especially some people who haven't really played in a while(*cough cough*420!*cough cough*)

mo and i (and possibly dunkin) are going to go do a run around 2pm EST tomorrow if anyone wants to come ^_^

-elessar

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 10:35:29 PM »
mo and i (and possibly dunkin) are going to go do a run around 2pm EST tomorrow if anyone wants to come ^_^
[snapback]34448[/snapback]
Sounds good. I'll see if Throbble wants to come to. What should we bring? I got the old axe w/m and fast cast fire nuker and Throbble has her sword w/m and fast cast water nuker.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 11:33:35 PM »
Generaly you want a good what..768hp monk, an ench monk, and 3 fire nukers (though one fire nuker should have deepfreeze to keep the black things from running around so much), and if you feel the need a SS necro always helps

but there's no way i would feel comfortable going on a run like that with my laptop
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 11:34:14 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 08:40:50 AM »
hmmm...I suppose Jimmy James and Lillith Addams will be helpful. Everyone loves a good fast cast nuke..^_^
Dunkin will probably tank....Mo said something about wanting to bring his ritualist or paragon i think...so I'll probably monk ^_^ We'll see...we'll probably fill the empty spots with heroes..although I my try and convince Mo to bring people..hehe

Generaly you want a good what..768hp monk, an ench monk, and 3 fire nukers (though one fire nuker should have deepfreeze to keep the black things from running around so much), and if you feel the need a SS necro always helps

but there's no way i would feel comfortable going on a run like that with my laptop
[snapback]34452[/snapback]

pfffft! like we're gunna do that! ^_^ It's what I like about UW, although there are certain things you have to have it's fairly open ended

-elessar

edit: oh and get on with a little leeway for update times, it takes a while to load areas if you haven't been on in a while
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 08:42:21 AM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 05:20:48 PM »
well, after three hours of play, that was certainly fun. We should definitely do that again. Although next time lets not run double bonders so we don't have a problem when we get to rangers and mesmers...maybe dual-angelic bonders? my paragon is closing in on capturing it...But definitely make sure we can use the reaper teleports as a fall back plan in case we have problems with a fucking lot of mesmers again... xD i'll post screenshots later when i feel like digging for them

-elessar

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 06:27:18 PM »
Remind me and Throbble to buy keys next time.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 01:06:58 PM »
i'll post screenshots later when i feel like digging for them
[snapback]34460[/snapback]
I posted some screen shots from our UW adventure in the Guild Wars Screen Shots thread.